3

Beam wanted to tell his husband. He don’t want live here without him. Didn’t his husband realize, all those things and this environment was new to him? He was alone here. Whoever meet him in this mansion was judging him and looking down at him. Making beam insecure of himself. He had spent whole day with his mother in law, and she was pointing out every flaws of him. How his cheeks shows. How should he would have been thin! How wrong way he eat. How he walk. How he should do that thing this way, that way. It was suffocating him. But he couldn’t do or say anything. If he accidently say anything to his mother-in-law that he didn’t like it, then these people will declare him arrogant and selfish. Which he was not.

He wanted to tell p'forth that take him with him. Away from here. He wanted to tell him he didn’t like the way forth's mother treat him. But he was afraid. What if p'forth thought he was badmouthing his mother? He was taken out of thoughts by a knock on the door.

He looked at the door. It was the butler. HE gave him halfhearted smile.

“Young master said to inform you that you and he will leave to Bangkok in two hours and pack you bags.” The butler said.

Beam wanted hug the butler. Maybe p'forth wasn’t that bad, that he had imagined. The butler left and beam happily started to pack his things. Maybe p'forth will open up to him in Bangkok. He hoped. He will ask p'forth, if it was okay for him if he started his exam studies again.

All his hopes crumbled down. It’s nearly been a month and there was no progress in their relationship. Forth would only talk to him in yes or no. Which make beam think he was not interest to talk with him. So Beam kept all things to himself. In just one month he feel like he is not himself anymore. A walking talking beautiful doll. Fulfilling others expectations. Living for others. He was like a puppet in forth's mother's hand. He thought he had escaped her when forth decide to take him to Bangkok with him. But he was wrong. She video called him every day. Enquiring if he had full filled every duty of an omega. If he welcome forth with a smile or not. Prepare breakfast for forth? Taken care of forth’s everything. She even take control of his meals. She trained him how to walk, talk, how to dress himself in those elite people. She made him go on diet. Making him lose weight. Beam didn’t complain. HE thought maybe if he do all she told, maybe p'forth recognize him. At least spare him a glance as a husband.

He was cleaning as p'forth has gone to office early morning due to some important meeting. He realized in this whole month, p'forth is really hard working person. He take his work really seriously. In his life nothing is important than his work.

Beam looked himself in the mirror in front of him. Wasn’t his mother-in-law said, he is now look like one of them. Thin, dressed well, with those etiquettes and manner. Then why p'forth didn’t consider him? What was he lacking? The sudden ring of his phone take him out of those thoughts. He picked the call hurriedly. It’s p'forth. He never call him. It’s sure something important.

Beam: “H-hello?”

Forth: Uhhh.., Beam. There is blue file in the bedroom. Near the lamp. Could you bring it in my office? I would have send someone, but the file is important and I need it in an hour. As meeting is in hour. If I send someone, it will take too much time.”

Beam: Okay

Beam hurried in bedroom. In hour? He can do it. His mother-in-law once said, forth's office 45 minutes away from here. He hurried out while calling for taxi online. But every driver said they would take at least 40 minute to reach to him. He can’t do that. He would be late if he waited for taxi, so he decide to take a bus. But he should have known, everything won’t happen as he had thought it would be.