Chapter 5

(In the living area)

Sam and Natasha sat in the sofa together. Sams arm was around Natasha and her head was on his shoulder. Sharon and steve walked in.does Sam like Natasha?even though I like Steve is still like Sam. No Steve is the one for me not Sam(Sharon thought).her and Steve went over to the kitchen area and she sat down on the counter and Steve started to make pancakes.

"I'm gonna Walk over to the fridge and you sneak up behind me and we can make out in front of them (Natasha whispered to Sam)"

Natasha got up and moved over to the fridge
"Morning Steve, Sharon"
Natasha acted like she was about to open the fridge when a pair of strong muscular hand crept around her waist. She turned around and started kissing Sam.he pushed her against the fridge and she jumped up and put her legs around his waist.
"Really they have to make out here"Sharon whispered to Steve sounding annoyed.Steve agreed. Was Natasha trying to make him jealous or something?
"Let's take this upstairs Wilson" Natasha said loud enough for Sharon and Steve to hear.
Sam started walking to the stairs with Natasha still around his waist, not breaking the kiss.

"The pancakes are ready"
"Thanks Steve" Sharon said as they both sat down at the island and started to eat"

"UGHHHHHH"

They both turned around in shock and saw a VERY hungover tony walking into the room, still in his cloths from last night, with an annoyed looking pepper following him.
"I'm guessing you didn't let him sleep in the bed" Steve chuckled
"Nope" pepper smiled weakly
"Oooooh pancakes"
"Go on tony"
Tony giggled in a childish way and took some pancakes and not bothering to get a plate, ate them sitting in the middle of the floor.
"Coffee I need coffee"
"Ughh tony"
Pepper made him some coffee.
"So how long have you 2 been up?" Pepper asked
"About 30 mins" Sharon replied
"We did see Sam and Natasha getting steamy though" she carried on
"Really!!?!" Pepper said in astonishment
"Mhm"
"I guess they make sense when you think about it but I always thought Natasha and Steve would end up together- of course before you 2 happened"
"Really?"
Sharon gave a cold look at Steve who rubbed her back in a 'it's never gonna happen way'

With Natasha and Sam.
As soon as they reached natashas room they stopped kissing.
"Well played sam"
"Right back at u"
"I'm gonna have a shower so just wait here, if anyone sees you not in my room they will suspect something"
"Ok" Sam made himself comfortable on natashas bed.
"Not to comfortable Wilson you ain't gonna be sleeping on that"
Sam laughed
Natasha went Into the bathroom and had a shower.

Im gonna be posting everyday. Thanks for reading!!!!!!