Chapter 11

1 week after nat and steve got together

(Steve's POV)

I woke up because the sun was in My eyes. I looked around and saw a beautiful silhouette doing what looked like getting changed. I got out of bed and creeped up to Natasha.
"Boo" I whispered in her ear
I put my hands around her waist and she turned round to face me.
"Where is my morning kiss Rogers"
She stroked my naked chest, I laughed and pulled her closer to me. Our lips collided and we made out for a good 3 minutes before Natasha broke away.
"try and catch me if you want another one of those those"
No nat that's not fair you are dressed and I'm not"
She shrugged and ran off out my door. I followed her and just about caught up with her when we got to the main living area. I picked her up from behind.
"Got you now where is my kiss" I whispered
She turned around so her legs were around my waist and started kissing me. I grabbed her ass and kissed back
*cough*
"I know you to are having a good time but this is a public area and I don't think any of us want to see you two 'make sparks fly'"
Natasha jumped down off me
"Aww is ickle tony getting embarrassed because there are people with actual lives"
Everyone laughed including tony
"Shut up romanoff" he shoved her playfully
(Everyone's POV)

They all sat down and started talking. Sharon walked in.
"Steve can I have a word?"
"Fine"
Steve slid Natasha off his lap and followed Sharon. They walked into an empty meeting room and Steve shut the door and turned to Sharon.
"What is it?" He asked
Sharon was hoping that Natasha would come and investigate so she would over hear this convo, this would be the perfect opportunity to break them up.
"Is it working"
"Is what working Sharon?"
"The plan, you know the one to pretend that we are broken up and for you to get with romanoff to get back at her for what she did"
Steve was confused, what was Sharon talking about.
"Look Sharon whatever you talking about it's not true"
"Look steve I made sure she didn't follow us you don't have to pretend"
Steve was about to rely but at that moment Natasha burst through the door.
"SO IT WAS ONLY A LIE, GOD IN SO STUOID TO BELIVE THAT ANYKNE COUKD EVER CARE FOR ME" tears were streaming down her face. This was one of the few times Natasha Romanoff actually showed physical emotion.
"No natasha it's not true Sharon is trying to play with your mind"
"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH STEVE"
Sharon couldn't help but smirk

Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting but I have been planning an awesome story line and improving my writing, hope this was better the last 2 were a bit crap