The End is a Brand New Start

Hi. Yes, I know I have not written a new part in almost a year or two now. Life has started to catch up with me and I have made the decision to bring this to an end.  I did this when I was very young and looking back on it, the English is very terrible but most of the information is still mostly accurate. Although I still ask you to do your own research and make your own thoughtful decisions. Please do not make this your main source of information. You would have to go on your own without my help and most like many others in this industry, you are on your own. As with any part of the music industry. If you think this is the right dream for you then I encourage you to keep chasing your dreams, enhance your skills, and reach the dream up in the skies.  I will leave this up for some of the information is helpful and you might want to check it to keep in mind. But I will not be updating this anymore. I was planning to make a part 2 on what company you should choose but I never got around to finishing it. I will still release it and it should be out before this chapter but there is barely any information. If you need help to be choosing a company, then please do your own research. It is your responsibility as this is your dream, not mine.  As a matter of the fact I will be abandoning this account so please do not message me with more questions about K-pop auditions or the K-pop industry at all because I will not answer. I will also unpublish the "Things to consider" and another part of the story because I am getting too many emails on comments, I am very sorry. This is my goodbye and I hope you reach the right dream for you.