Beauty pt1

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before I start this chapter, can I say when some of you guys started to comment on the "Let's pretend to be a K-pop Idol" I became very happy to see you guys be so passionate to become a K-pop idol and remember don't give up on your dreams. Fighting! ((⊂('ω'∩)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Beauty. I'm pretty sure a lot of people think you need to be beautiful to become an idol, but there is no such thing as "not being beautiful" that just phrase that you say to your self when you think someone is pretty than you. One way to be beautiful is to take care of yourself. Mentally and physically. I'll start off with physically. There might be 2-3 parts as this chapter gets pretty long.

   ┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                     Skin Care  

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

As you get to your teenage years it important to have at least some kind of skincare routine as during then is when your body starts producing more hormones, oils, and sweat. Before deciding what products you're going to get, you need to know what kind of skin type you are. The different types of skin types are dry, oily, sensitive, combination, and normal.

Normal

☽Normal skin types are the lucky ones. They have balanced skin, the skin is neither too dry or too oily. 

☽Fine to no visible pores

☽no blemishes

Dry

☽ also fine to no visible pores

☽ skin feels tight

☽ dull/rough complexion

☽ more visible skin lines

Combination

☽ The skin is both oily and dry in different spots

☽ Where the skin is oily or dry depends on each person

☽ Larger pores

☽ blackheads

☽ shiny skin

Oily

☽ Also larger pores

☽ blackheads, pimples, and other blemishes

☽ You use oil blotting sheets more often than a usually normal person would

☽ Visibly shiny 

Sensitive

☽ Redness

☽ itching

☽ Dryness

☽ burning

☽ These symptoms often happen after using a product

After you figured out what your skin types lets get into the order of skincare products. 

You use your skincare routine twice a day. Once in the morning and once during the night.

In the morning your skin routine order should go in-(gentle) cleanser, exfoliator(if using one), toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen.

 During the night, the order should go oil cleanser, (gentle) Cleanser, exfoliator(if using one), Face mask (if using one), toner, serum, moisturizer.