Vision

Between love and a hate relationship for Sky and Devin, Devin realize he as a man have to set an example for his son. Devin looked at Legend with an unreadable emotion on his face Sky walked in and dry her hands as she prepared dinner, Devin watched her as she took the knife out the drawer and started cutting up some peppers she looked up and began to open her mouth to say something but she stopped herself before any words came out

"Say what's on your mind" Devin said as he got up from the living room couch, and head over to the kitchen where Sky was at.

"There's nothing to say after what happened three months ago, what vision do you have for yourself other than coming in my house to kiss all over me and get Legend and pay with him like you wasn't here all this time." Sky said as she put the knife down and folded her arms, she let out a deep breathe because this was a way for her to calm down before she starts crying.

Vision? Dev thought to himself like this was some kind of joke, he looked around for the cameras like it was a youtube prank. He now realized this is reality sinking in and he now thought about how he really don't have a vision. Sky was his only hope for his dream vision.

"I don't have a vision, Sky because you are my dream vision. I now realized I have a son who I haven't seen in a year because I was too busy "living the dream" but behind closed doors I needed you the most but I didn't wanna depend on you." Devin said as he licked his lips and rubbed his face with his hands.

He felt the rush of tears pour down his face first time in his 24 years he cried in front of a women he loved so much. Sky wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted up his chin and looked deep in his eyes, as hard he tried to read her eyes but it was unexplainable as he look at Legend earlier it was like he was feeling her pain when she got pregnant. He shook his head in disbelief and pushed her away, he didn't mean to he felt like he didn't need her love after the way he treated her all these years.

"Damn, you don't need me by the way you pushed me like that." Sky backed away and picked up the knife and continue to cut the peppers.

Devin stood there and wiped his tears and went into the living room and played with Legend he thought Sky didn't care about him crying so he kissed Legend on his forehead and grabbed his keys by the time he was about to open the door Sky stopped him.

"Are you okay Dev? I know you seem like I don't care but I really do I don't know how to feel right now." Sky said as she rubbed her forehead. 

Sky picked up Legend and sat him in his crib so her and Devin can really talk but he wasn't going for it and just left right when she into the living room he got in his car and picked up his phone and was about to click on a girl number he's been messing with for sometime. The loud knock on his car window scared him and he laid his phone in his cupholder.

"Devin what the hell I-

"Stop I just need some space, alright I will visit Legend and that's it." Devin said as he cut off Sky and speed off. 

Fuck that vision Devin thought to himself. 

It's been three days since Devin talked to Sky, at this point he didn't needed no one but his son he finally had the courage to go to Sky's house and really tell her what's going on but he don't want nothing but an apology. He opened the door and Sky was playing with Legend she turned her head towards the door and Devin stood there and put his hands in his pockets, Sky rolled her eyes as she kissed Legend on his forehead and sat his down as he went towards his toys.

"There's a doorbell you just don't walk in when you feel like it." Sky said as she jerk her head back and look at him up and down.

"Okay whatever sorry. I actually came here to talk to you." Devin put his phone on the kitchen island.

The vibe was off and they both looked at each other to see who's going to speak first, Sky picked her long coffin brown nails as she waited for Devin to say the first words but she already know she was going to open her mouth about how Devin sped off without an explanation.