Pregnant

As the nurse put gel on my stomach I was nervous about the outcome I haven't seen Devin in a month. So I was nervous about this baby thing.
Nurse: well you're 3 months along and you want me to tell you the gender of your child.
Sky: No not yet me and my partner are doing a gender reveal party so we want to keep this a secret.
Nurse: So overall the baby is healthy and visit every month and hope to see you next month Ms. Sky.
Sky:Thank you.
I walked to my car and got a called from Devin and I haven't seen Devin in a while.
Sky: Hello?
Devin: Is the baby is mine?
Sky: Yes why would you ask me that. I haven't seen you for a month and I hid the pregnancy for 2 months because you know how the shade room works.
Devin: alright, Sky when we gone see each other and be here for my son.
Sky: Hold up it anit no boy because if he grows up to be like you cheating on me on Instagram with those fake bitches I will pop him upside his damn head.
Devin: Whatever Bitch.
Sky: Bitch?! I will show you..know what I'm not about to stress over you when we see each other we gone act like grown parents and we are going to be happy for our baby. I don't give a damn who you mess with as long my baby or I'm not in your mess up relationship.