Losing

I have been sitting in the house for over a month ever since Devin been gone he said he will be right back I guess not. I called him but a women answered saying you have the wrong number. I am losing the one I love ever since he told me he loved me I went over to his mother house.
Dian: Hello Sky long time no see.
Sky: Hey I just miss Devin that's all have you seen him around
Dian: Yes I talked to him yesterday he said something but I forgot but he has a new number and he said he started YouTube and he's very big on it.
Sky: Oh can you give me his number?
Dian: Sure
I walked out his mother house crying he didn't say goodbye or nothing he got up and just left.
Sky:*Calls Devin*
Devin: Hello?
Sky: Devin this is Sky so you just gone leave me without saying goodbye or not give me a kiss.
Devin: You didn't want me so what's up?
Sky: I didnt say no shit like that who told you.
Devin: My girl friend Paula.
Sky: I don't know no bit-
Devin: Stop it Sky..right now I'm busy I will call you afterwards bye *Hangs Up*
I threw my house phone and started just packing my bags because Dian told me where he's at. I put my high in the car and drove good knows what hours to LA. I love that boy to death and I wouldn't dare let no other bitch keep him to herself that's mines not hers. I drove to a hotel that was big I seen a women like in her late 20s alot of makeup and hair down to her back. She had a baby with her.
???: Paula Baby come on.
Sky: What!
Paula: I gotta tell Devin I'm leaving.
???: you leaving that Nigga right we have a fucking family Paula you don't need him all you need is us.
Paula: I know bu-
???: come on.
Devin: Aye who's this?
Paula: This is my husband Devin.
Devin: Man?! Husband hell nah bro you made me brake up with my wife to be with you saying she did this you have a whole baby by this man and married
Paula: Not what you think!
Devin: Get the hell out my face.
I followed Devin to his room he sat on his hotel bed and yelled curse words
Sky:*Stares at Devin*
Devin: Whoever in my damn room get out cause you anit supposed to be in here.
Sky:*Touches Devin* Devin it's me Sky.
Devin:*Hugs Sky* Baby I miss you.
Sky: Wow first on the phone you was girlfriend this and a-
Devin: Chill with all of that now...It's me and you what made you come here and check on ya man's?
Sky: Your mother was telling me how you was doing bug and you left me for a month saying you will come back I was LOSING  you to the point I wanted to kill that girl who you was with.
It's been exactly 3 days since me and Devin talked he's doing his modeling business and I decided that it was time for me to do my singing carreer I haven't told Devin because I thought it wasn't that important to show him my skills I thought it will be a surprise. My mother and father didn't support me because they want me to follow in their footsteps after I graduated college I wanted to go my own way so I looked up some studio places near me and found one I got in my car and turned on the GPS and turned on my music which was Lil Baby- My Dawg. I stopped at the red light when Devin texted me.
😻Baby: Hey I want you to meet me at the hotel at 6.
❣️Wife: Alright I was doing something but I guess it can wait.
😻Baby: Do what you have to do and head on back.
❣️Wife: Okay.
I arrived at the studio and went inside it was all types of rappers on the walls and it had Prince, TLC, Beyonce, SWV, etc. I smiled as I walked to the desk.
Sky: My name is Sky aka Queen my stage name.
???: You set an appointment at 6 yes your room is 211 on the 2nd floor.
Sky: Thanks.
I opened the door that lead to my personal studio room it had my stage name covered in Blue unique fonts. I smiled I looked in the studio booth grabbed some headphones and sang on the sample that was sent to me.

I realized that i was a hour later to meet Devin I hurried up and locked up the room and I seen I missed 5 missed calls and text from him.
😻Baby: Where are you?
😻Baby: You okay?
😻Baby: Wifeyyy😢
😻Baby: Yo I'm serious where you at?
😻Baby: Forget it.
I looked at the last text message and I arrived at the hotel less than 10 minutes and went to the bedroom Devin was watching TV and scrolling on his phone.
Sky: I was so lost in time I didn't know i w-
Devin: Just chill man I said forget it.
Sky:*Rolls Eyes* Well I'm sorry I was handling business I got lost into what I was doing anit like you had something important.
Devin:*Upset* THAT'S BECAUSE I DID HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU.
Sky:*Jumps* I'm sorry Dev what was something you had to tell me.
Devin: I'm leaving meaning I'm never coming back.
Sky: Where?!
Devin: California I'm going to do a modeling career and it's 2 years down there. I was thinking about moving down there and taking you with me.
Sky: I would love to go but what about my family.
Devin: Yo moms cares if you're married and having kids she doesn't really care about you so do your pops I'm sorry but it's true you seen about 2 months ago how they was looking at you and me saying we going out really we we're best friends. I started gaining real live feelings for you Sky and it feels like you don't care I want to marry you and have my kids by you because we gone be together forever.
Sky:*Wipes Tears* I know Dev but I will think about it but right now I was going to show you something but I don't think it's the right time.
Dev: Anything is the right time just show me what you got for me.
Sky: I know how to sing but I made a song to our future child if we ever have one.
Dev: We gone have one maybe when we get settled in Cali but yes I am willing to have a baby by you.
Sky: Thanks Devin for everything without you I will probably be that stubborn shy girl when we first met.