Understandting

3 months marks the day me and Sky been together. Even though I messed up a couple of times and she's pregnant with my first child I realized that me as a father I have to get my act together right now we are doing a baby shower for my baby boy. It's not really a boy but sky thinks it's a girl. We've been to 4 stores already and she's getting all th see girly things and her hormones been acting crazy eight now.
Devin: Put that back you gotta chill on those girly things. The baby shower is 3 weeks from now.
Sky: So?! I can do whatever I want to I'm pregnant!
Devin: Ight I get that you're pregnant but you anit gotta get a attitude at me for something you can't control!
Sky: Leave me alone Devin!
Devin:*Rolls Eyes* Ight whatever!
Sky: WHATEVER!?
Devin: Lower your voice.
Sky:*Wipes tears* You don't care about me or my baby girl?
Devin: I do care about you and my son!
Sky: ITS A FUCKING GIRL! DEVIN.
As of right now I'm walking away from Sky while these people are looking at us and I have Sky punching me in my back crying about things that didn't happened.
Devin: ENOUGH!
Sky:*Jumps* I- I'm
Devin: No save it for some other niggas cause I'm not the one you been doing the most since we got in here. Yelling and shit....Sky cut it now I see you're pregnant don't be having no damn attitude at me. I didn't do anything to you. I love you sky and I will take a bullet for you but all things you got going on needs to stop! You need to stop hanging around d that gay Eric guy cause g a been getting in that head of yours lately!
Sky: Leave me alone CHEATER!
Devin: You don't have anything to say because you know I'm right.
Sky: It's over I don't wanna see you anymore or I don't want my babygirl seeing her father act like this. Don't call or text me NEVER!
Devin: I will be in my child's life as for us I understand you don't wanna be with me anymore because I changed I get it. For now on it's about the baby and the baby only nothing between us.
Sky:*Cries* I understand...Devin.
We got to my house I helped packed everything off her in my truck and head to her house and put everything back I know what y'all might say why you do that to your baby momma aye she made that decision and put her problem on herself.
Sky: Devin?
Devin: Yea!
Sky: I'm sorry and I love you very much!
Devin: I love you too and it's okay!
She pulled me into a hug and cried in my chest I let those wet tears and her makeup falls on my t shirt I didn't care this was the women I will be marrying in a few years but then again every couple has their ups and downs.
We went our separate ways and we kissed each other on the lips and I kissed her stomach. And I left to think about what choice I made with my life...

Here's a chapter for the thirtsy shorties that said for me to update hope y'all happy with this long chapter I did for y'all...im making a new book Pm me if y'all want a sequel to Differences.