Wait

It been like 2 months since I lived in the Bronx the best thing was me and Devin first time happened and it was good right now I found out I was 1 month pregnant and I was so scared to tell Devin because he tolde he wasnt ready for kids because he still seal drugs and he don't want me or his unborn child get in the middle of the situation. The ultrasound pictures came in the mail today I hid it in my purse and I was shaking so hard I had to take some pills so Devin won't notice.
Devin:*Comes in* Hey Baby
Sky:*Nervous* Hey Dev
Devin looked at me worried I knew he was about to ask me what's wrong he knew my body language so well so I had to !!Keep it cool!!.
Dev: What's wrong?
Sky: Nothing.
Dev: Tell me I know something g is wrong by your body language and how you talk!
Sky: Nothing Dev.
He got up and went to the bathroom I know I was so dumb to hide my purse in the bathroom. He came out with the pictures and he was mad asl.
Dev: What's this?
Sky: Wait be-
Dev: Are you pregnant?
Sky:*Looks Down* I was going to tell you but I was scared.
Dev: Sky don't hide things away from me what if you were in a accident and the nurse said you lost your damn child I didn't fucking know about. You need to chill with all of that!
Sky: I'm sorry?
Dev: Fuck the sorry and all of that  through!
Sky: Wait!
And with that he slammed the door it was my fault that I didn't tell him about my pregnancy I called him and he hanged up he texted me..
💨😍: I..right now delete my number you hid something from me that was worth it I need time to think but I still have live for you Sky but not for long.
🍃🙌🏾: I love you Devin I will not loose you for the second te because I will not let anyone not even Nother women show love to but me and your family and unborn child.