Gajevy 3

{MIRA'S POV}
The decapoop has hit the fan! Houston, I repeat, the decapoop has hit the fan!

Gajeel's biker gang buddies have discovered his secret! Gajeel is loyal. If push comes to shove, he'll choose his friends over the library... and Levy, whom he barely knows. This is a DISASTER!!

Laxus isn't even trying to hide his presence as the bikers enter the library without Gajeel. He watches with avid interest, and that is genuinely concerning.

At least I know that Laxus wouldn't support the bikers beating up Levy or something. But without her OTP Gajeel here, my hands are tied.

I watch with baited breath.

Okay, so they're talking to her. Now she's... leading them back into the break room? What's so bad lucky about this?

They begin chowing down on all of Levy's snacks while she deals with customers.

Then Levy re-enters the break room. One of the biggest men stands, towering over the gutsy librarian. He puts a huge hand on Levy's shoulder, and asks a serious question.

Uggggh! I wish I could hear but Laxus is in the way of my couch! I try to shove him aside but I might as well try to push a mountain.

A very well muscled mountain—bad Mira! No feeling up the enemy's abs!

What's this?! Laxus is smirking! The bikers are showing Levy... Gajeel's baby photos?!

What's going on? Are they threatening her with cuteness overload?! I can't stand not knowing!

Oh, Gajeel's here! Yasss king, go save your queen and the last shreds of your dignity!

He runs into the break room all panicked because he doesn't know what his buddies are doing, only to go bright red in the face when he sees the baby photos.

Levy giggles into a fist. Is her face kinda red too? The good news is that the biker gang seems to approve of Levy now. What on earth happened?!

Where's the bad luck? I don't understand? Grrrr! Next time, for sure, this ship will sail!