Conflict resolution part 1

AN~Surprise I am back!

"My face does not look like Im going to kill you. Im upset, Im mad, Im hurt and Im disgusted. At least I can name my emotions unlike you. Have you ever heard of communication?" I pointed outside. "You can not just walk away from this house like you are the only person who has to deal with shit! Everything you do has consequences Copia."

I blaming is but right now my anger was ruling my head. I blamed Copia. It was Copia who had ripped away the love in this house. It was Copia who turned the girls away from me. It was Copia who left these women without hope, hollow shells of their former selves. Now she's back ,not even attending to them, but allowing them to attended to her. What the fuck? I am sure my face hid no sign of the disgust I was feeling by this point.

"I dont need you talking to me about consequences like I am some 12 year old. I know what I did was out of the ordinary but I, " pause, "I just had to do this on my own. I had to end it once and for all. So I am sorry you did not get that call you wanted."

I exhaled and it came out as a growl of fustration, "Bitch, this is not about me, I could care less about your lack of response but look to your left and right. Who do you see on either side of you? Is this your other family you care so much about? You cause them such distress, crying fits, and sleepless nights."

Her nostrils flared clenching her jaw. She did not say anything for a few seconds. It was enough for Mira to speak up.

"Katiyah... Copia. she's not wrong. But I do not have the energy to do this right now." Mira had folded in on herself, her knees were brought up to her chest and arms around her them.

" Katiyah let us enjoy her being here.." Mira breathed out it was hard for me to here from this side of the room. My expression softened and I fell a fraction of the fire quiet but that was only a little bit. And a little bit was not enough to quell my actions.

"But Mira. What she did was too much. You are like this for a reason! I can't believe you are letting her off the hook! " When I would not have even let her through the door.

Mira put her head down and dragged her hands down her face as she gets herself together. "Fine, Fine, Fine, Fine. We can do this." She took a couple of deep breaths, "Just... let me jump in the shower and I'll be back. I need to wake up." She speedily left the room without meeting any of our eyes.

Netarute took up her place quickly, "I don't think Mira means to be dismissive Katiyah. And I also agree with what Katiyah is saying, but I think we should all talk." Her eye flickered to everyone and lingered in Copia.  

"Lets try for a hour to sort out what we want to say then we can talk? I think it'll give us all time to at least think before we say it. God knows I need it. " She scratched the back of her head looking nervously out the window to her right before following the path Mira had gone. At the middle of the stairs I heard door open and muffled talking ensue.

I turned to gather the bags of groceries I had dropped on the floor actively turning my back to Copia. I started for the kitchen and put the bags on the black marble counters, switching the music on my phone to stop her from speaking to me. I started sorting the produce in the various drawers in the fridge and putting up the canned food and spices I had bought when I was in a better mood. Copia slipped out the door and I didn't have time to entertain if she would be back. I was wishing I could go back to that feeling of joy I had 30 minutes ago.

-----------

We were all sitting in the dining room area, at the round mahogany red tarnished table that we rarely use for its actual function.

She shamelessly rolled her eyes  as she knew exactly what I was talking about. "Okay, well, I couldn't help it."

"Couldn't help it?" I shot back. My eyes were wide in the face of her stupidity. This was incredulous.

" All you had to do was speak up! Tell them you weren't leaving for good! Do you know how worried they were? They couldn't even function!"

She balled her fist on the table slipping them off into her lap. Warring between being right and wrong her eye flickered between Mira and Neta before settling on the cabinet of pristine plates. She glared in defiance for a bit before an exhale was released from her chest

"I agree with you." She said reluctantly, " I could of handled it better."  Relief rolled through me in waves.

"I was just so mad. So, anger clouded my thinking. These cows always fuck up everything aand to make me come down to fix all their shit is unacceptable!" She cut herself off realizing she was about to go on a rampage. A rampage which I would have gladly accepted for some answers. I

"No please continue! That was better than what of us got in the past 7 days." Sass rolling off my tongue before I could midigate it. I could feel the absurdity of the situation in my body.

The emotions I felt wasn't just for Copia but also for Netarute and Mira as they were just sitting there taking Copia's bullshit without answers. How could a relationship work with them two not advocating for themselves.

I am the one left out at this moment I don't know my way around these peoples feelings and am forced to stick up not only for my feelings but others two and that shouldn't be how this goes.

Upon realizing this I dropped my shoulders and blew out a breath. My steam being released into the air.

"You know what I am not the ones who should be saying this. You Neta and you Mira need to say something about how her actions have effected you, because I am not going to speak for all three of us. That is not fair to me. And I think Copia would understand with more of  your thoughts on the matter."

I wanted to get out of here. The urge to pace back and forth paced back across the room in front of  the sliding glass doors that  could easily be my exit. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. lol I think I just realized that I could relate to all of the characters in this situation. I have done at least one of these things/thought it at one point in my life. Crazy realization. Also I know yall like longer updates but this is a hard section of the story for me to think through so be patient please! :)