A lovely Breakfast

A.N~ Shout outs to melomandy1 for voting on Living as Four! Thank you for voting! I love to hearing from my readers :) and follow to engage more with this story!

I didn't think it was possible to go to sleep with two people, wake up with one and then again wake up alone, but apparently it was. Netarute's bedroom was bright as sunlight shined through the thin white curtains. The sun was all the way up, sunlight reflecting off of the curtains shining a pale filter over the room. 

Netarute's room was washed in a eggshell blue with white trim at the bottom that separated the tan hardwood floors. For a person who wore so much brown I would have never guessed her room was the equivalent to walking on a cloud. The light atmosphere of her room had me thinking I woke up in someone else's bed. 

Clean floors, wooden white painted dressers with frilled trims, a white painted closet, a white hamper, and a white bed frame. This furniture was either something that belonged to a serial killer or a person who had money. You know they are either an OCD killer or they have someone to keep it up the house for them. I would like to think Netarute was the latter.

A distant memory flickered into my head of a text from her saying a maid comes over to clean the house once every two months. I stretched and rolled over in the satin brown colored duvet. I twisted my neck, releasing a crack. Sighing, I pushed myself up on the bed, as I heard the crumpling of a small piece of paper. I searched the covers. It was a note from Netarute.

'Kati, Has anyone ever told you, you look like a cute baby when your nuzzled between my breasts? :) 

We are downstairs when you want to get some food in your tummy. 

xoxo-Neta'

I slipped off the bed and raised my hands to the sky. Leaning to the left and the right to stretch my sides as well as arms as I wanted to get the blood pumping all around my body. After my quick stretch, I realized the only thing that might wake me up was breakfast. Pouting I tried my best to rub the sleep from my eyes as I made my way to my room from Netarute's.

 I was grateful for the fuzziness of the carpets between rooms. My feet no longer felt cold. Lids half shut, I picked up comfortable lounge wear, consisting of a black shirt with a purplish pink milkyway and black boy shorts. I headed downstairs. I could hear Mira and Netarute talking in the kitchen as I floated down the stairway.

"I don't know. She didn't sleep in my room," I heard Mira say.

"What time did she come in?" Netarute asked.

"I don't know. Like two," Mira said unsure herself. 

I walked into the kitchen. Netarute was in her short cream colored nightgown from last night. She was sitting up on the island, examining a few strands of her hair . Mira was sitting down at the kitchen island. She had on a different shirt and shorts than last night. Maybe they didn't walk around the house naked that much.

"Morning," I said. My voice was rough, still a little thick from sleep.

"Morning," Mira chirped.

"Hey. Did you sleep well?" Netarute asked tilting her head to the side, while her eyes surveyed my sleepy state with a small smile. I hummed in the back of my throat and walked over to her. Slowly I took her face in my hands I brought her head down to kiss me. 

It was a sleepy kiss, smooth, and gentle. Nothing extra, but all I needed. I released her after a few seconds. Walking over to Mira, who gladly excepted me into her arms, to a soft embrace.She slid her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders pressing a kiss into hair.

"Well it seems your fitting in quite smoothly. You must do this often." Mira observed with a delighted tone.

I laughed softly, "Hmm yeah, Being wrapped around three people isn't a new situation for me, but this is the first time..." I trailed off sleepily. I tend to talk a lot when I'm sleepy. Usually a bunch of nonsense says via my previous friends and partners.

 "Plus it help that Neta here knows how to use her tongue well and you have a really smooth finger techniques." Mira laughed in my arms and shared a look with Neta.

 "Always do that too me..." I kept mumbling. Mira giggles and nuzzled her face in my breasts.

"We made breakfast..." Mira said, but it was muffled and lost in my chest.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We made breakfast." Netarute offered and walked over the other side of the island to grab a bowl of cut of fruit. She lifted it up to the counter to put it into my reach. I smiled and happily reached over Miras' head to get a strawberry.

Mira started laying soft kisses on my shoulder. I smiled. Allowing her lips to cover my skin. Mira felt like the literal embodiment of love. Her cuteness and adorable figure with her endearing smile was making my heart glow. I giggled and finished my strawberry reaching for another fruit.

 Netarute gestured to several other options. There was cereal on the far counter, oatmeal in the cupboards, whatever I wanted in the fridge and half of an omelet that was waiting in the pan to be eaten. I thanked her gratuitously and said the fruit was all I needed today.

Just then the front door opened... and I wished it hadn't.

A.N.~ Thank you for reading as always!