Getting Comfortable

The girls were already stretched out on the large sectional. Netarute was lounged comfortably on the chaise end of the huge couch. She had an arm around Mira's waist. I came around the far side of the couch and sat right near Mira's feet. They both turned their attention to me, we all looked over one another.

 Mira had changed into a purple crop top with a rocket on it and had wrapped her hair in a silk bonnet. The tan blanket on her lap hid her legs. Her make up face was now gone leaving me with the youthful and wise looking woman in my mists. I would have to tell her later that her cute face and timely features melded together well.

My eyes roamed Netarute next. She had slipped on a cream cashmere thigh high dress that was thin enough for her nipples to protrude through. I chewed on my bottom lip. The contrast of her skin to her night gown highlighted all her features, heightening her beauty.

 I noticed her hair was twisted into four crown rows to the back of her head where she braided them and she had pulled the braid over her shoulder so that it hung in front of her chest. A smile crossed my face at the site of them cuddling. I wanted to join. 

So once I on my best puppy dog eyes and looked up at them through my naturally curled black lashes to ask,

 "Could I join in on the comfy atmosphere?" 

Both of their eyes widened slightly and I knew I had won them over. Mira was the first to smile. Netarute's eyes narrowed knowing that I could play the game just as well as I got. 

"Of course, you can. The more the merrier."

Mira said, and opened her arms to me. I grinned and got up off my knees situating myself between her side and the black leather couch. I rested my head on her upper chest and wrapped both arms around Mira's waist snuggling into her. 

 I loved this. I love cuddling. I enjoyed how our energies mix when our bodies pressed together. Mira smelt like the sea. Fresh, natural, and salty. Which was weird at first thought, but then I remembered that soaps now have different scents. 

You could smell like papaya even if they weren't grown in your area. Ah, well the customization of smells has led us to this, I thought. Netarute took our weight still keeping her original arm around Mira's waist.

"Mira your the only one with free hands. You can change the channel to the movie you want." Netarute said nonchalantly. A chuckle rumbled in Mira's chest, 

"You always make me do all the work." She replied and reached for the remote near Neta's legs.

"Now you know that is not true." She flipped through the tv channels to get to the movie section. Settling in I breathed in her scent as this was one of the first times I was close to her to really enjoy it for what it was.

During the movie Netarute wrapped her other arm around Mira. I didn't pay attention to it because the movie had captured my attention. Not having seen it I wanted to understand what was going on. A ten minutes later, I felt Mira take an unusual deep breath. My eyes flickered up to her face. 

Narrowing them, I followed Netarute's arm to see it had slipped underneath the tan blanket covering the lower half of Mira. Underneath the blanket, I saw the impressions of a wrist at work. Making the chest I lay on work double time. I was surprised Mira kept herself so composed not alerting me until now.

Mira trailed her finger pads up Netarute's forearm, squeezing when Netarute had the right timing. A suppressed moan rattled her chest and I smiled. Mira's hips began to shift as Netarute made quick work of her. Her breath came faster, as Netarute pretended to be putting in no effort at all while she was driving Mira into her own bliss.

Just then Mira's eyes shot open and in her darken haze of lustful  brown eyes settled on me.  

She closed her eyes again pushing her head into Netarutes' chest and dropped her right leg off the couch as her hips jerked. A moan fell from her lips just in time for me to see Netarute's fingers were glistening with Mira's juices. I licked my lips and swallowed hard. My palms were flat on Mira's stomach and the couch. 

I moved to slide Mira's leg over my hip, opening her wide for Netarute's ministrations. As I caressed her left leg, Mira arched again, pushing her body against Netarute's palm. This time she was panting Netarute's name. 

My gaze flickered to Netarute, only slightly startled to find her eyes were already on me. Lust laden, her eyes were smoldering and sent my stomach in flames My breath hitched in response. Finally, she took a breath, then her lips parted. She was just as turned on as Mira and I.

"Mira?"

"Yes?"

"Maybe your nipples would like some attention." Netarute held me with her stare, but I could see Mira's hand as it pushed her shirt up off her stomach, exposing the underside of her breast. She fumbled further with the t-shirt as her body continued to jerk as Netarute started focusing on her clit.

I helped her the rest of the way with her shirt, pushing it up to her collarbone. I was finally face to face with the perfect brownie-colored nipples I'd spent the last week adoring on my phone. Mira's body was gorgeous like this, sweaty and begging to reach climax.

 Netarute's forearm dominated the right side of Mira's torso, so I slowly drew the back of my hand up the left side of her stomach up to her nipple. She hissed the moment I touched her, rubbing herself in a frantic rhythm against the thrusting motion of Netarute's fingers. She was close.

I leaned forward and placed sweet kisses from her arm that turned into nips leading to her other nipple. I captured as much of her breast in my mouth as I could and slowly pulled away swirling my tongue around.

"Katiya," Mira moaned deep in her lust. I ran my tongue over the swollen areola. It felt so right in my mouth. The sounds coming from Mira made my own pussy throb harder. I became urgent with my hands and my mouth, nibbling on her skin, pulling her tight nipples between my teeth.

 My other hand caressed her stomach, I massaged her, squeezed her and tugged at her. I wanted to hear her come and I knew from the way Netarute's arm was moving against my stomach, I would get my wish soon.

A few seconds later, Mira grabbed me by the back of my head, holding me against her chest. I pulled her nipple into my mouth and raked my teeth over the tip. At the same moment, I felt her quiver below me. 

"Fuck, fuck!" Mira whimpered loudly. She continued to shudder and then sagged against Netarute , dropping her hand to my shoulder. Gently, I pulled my head away and rubbed her breasts with my hands as a caring gesture, before sitting up. Netarute kissed her forehead and wiped her own hands on the blanket before wrapping her arms around Mira.

Once her breathing returned to normal, she glanced up at Netarute and only after a few seconds did she give her an upside-down kiss. Although brief the passion within them only continued to fuel the fire in my belly. After the kiss they didn't say anything, but Mira moved to give Netarute room to stand up. 

She pulled off her cashmere cream night gown off her body aching slow and it was all I could do not to stare her down like a puppy in need of water. Dropping the garment to the side I looked her over and swallowed hard. She came at me with such confidence and grace the only thing I could pay attention to was her muscles moving underneath her umber skin. 

Her slightly define torso made it known that she works for the body she was currently in. Reminding me that she was human and not an angel that god sent from Outerspace. Her breasts were small and perky like tear drops and unlike Miras' big brownie nipples the circles around Netarutes' nipple were the size of a dollar coin.

 Above her pussy was a trimmed triangle patch of hair pointing to her folds. Which I would have no problem taking a dip in.

"Come here," she whispered in a sultry low voice. The tone of her voice sent shivers down my spine in anticipation. Usually I wasn't like this, open exposed and raw. So willing to be open to someone and let them take control. I usually had at least some grip on my emotional state but it seems the 3 day drive and my new living space had taken a toll on me. 

 An~ Double update people! 1/18/21 >> Remember to vote, comment, and add this to your lists!