Tearing Apart

Author's POV 

Bucky's screams filled the house as Steve started to throw other objects at him. Bucky's hand covered his right eye, trying to stop blood from pouring out. Steve held a bigger object which was was picture with him and Bucky. He stared at the picture before looking back at Bucky. He dropped to his knees and set the picture on the ground. He covered his mouth and looked at Bucky and again. "B-Bucky wait-" Bucky had petrified eyes as she huddle himself in a corner. He wobbled to stand up and Steve knew what he was trying to do. Steve got up too but Bucky threw a book at Steve and took off. Bucky's screams still echoed the as he ran out and tumble over himself onto the concrete. He shook as he saw his blood splattered on the floor. He got up and looked back to the house and saw the door opening. He quickly ran his fastest and went down many streets and roads to get to a shady looking place. 

Bucky saw a bar and crossed the street. He limped inside and dragged himself to the back where the bathrooms are. He basically threw himself into a sink and looked at his eye. It was covered in fresh blood, dry blood, cuts and glass. He slowly took his shirt off and saw all of the bruises on him. He snapped. He cried out and slid to the ground and pulled him legs to him. He put his hands on his ears and made them slip to his head. He was already dealing with trauma of his past life. This made it so much worse. He hated himself. His voice was raspy and croaked with pain. "How-" he sniffed, "How the hell did I make my best friend hate me like this." He slowly pulled a piece of glass from his face and winced. 

He pointed the glass at his chest and hesitated then shut his eyes. He gripped the glass more and then pulled out first. He thrusted the glass to his chest but he was yanked up by someone. He thought it was Steve so he flinched and he peeked through his arms. He let his arms drop as he saw him. The man who created him. The man who fucked him up. But also, the man who saved him. Bucky's voice was filled with anger and fear. "Zemo?" He had a faint smile on his face. "Hello, Sargent Barnes." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barnes couldn't sleep well. he never felt he could sleep without Steve. But now he had to. Bucky was covered in patches that Zemo had treated him to. His right eye was a strip of bandages around his head. He felt like shit. His head hurt. His eyes hurt. His body hurt. As if Zemo read his mind, he knocked on the door. He opened it himself and sat down on a nearby chair. "Sleep well?" Bucky didn't say anything, he just glared at him. "Now, I know Sargent Barnes, that you have a tense feeling for me right now, but, I'm offering you help. But, I do need something in return." He grabbed a bowl off a desk in the room. He popped a piece of candy in his mouth. He opened Bucky's hand and dropped one in it.

Bucky threw the candy. "Why the hell would I give you anything?" Bucky didn't look at Zemo, just drifted his eye to the ceiling. Zemo cleared his throat. "Mr. Barnes, I'm afraid if you don't comply I will have to return you back to your house.  I just need some fresh samples of HYDRA's DNA testing from you." Bucky's eyes lit up with fear. "I'd... rather.. die.." Zemo scoffed and laughed lightly. "Sargent Barnes... I guess it's time you say bye-bye to your freedom once more, because I'm not asking." Bucky looked at him, eyes widened. "What? What do you mean your not asking?!" Zemo ignored his comments and wheeled his bed into a room. It had the chair he was in when he first came  here. Bucky squirmed and strained against the straps holding him down. 

Zemo stood there for a moment trying to figure out how to put Bucky into the chair. Bucky glared at him as tears streamed down his face. He hated the fact that he was afraid of Zemo. Zemo gripped a wrench in his hand and turned to look at Bucky. "Just a minor time-out, nothing major." He smiled and slowly approached Bucky. He tapped it lightly on his head and Bucky still strained against the straps holding him down. Zemo swished his hand back and slammed the metal tool against his head sending everything to go black in Bucky's vision.

Author's Note!

Hi!!! I am sorry this took awhile but I still got it done today! I am also sorry to leave you in suspense like this. It's sad at first but this will get better!!! Sorry it was short too ÚuÙ''' Tysm for all the support so far!!!! <3 Have a wonderful day!!~ Peter