Breaking Fast

Author's POV

Bucky woke up, his vision blurry. He rubbed his face as he looked around the room. It was empty except for the bed he slept on. His head ached with pain. He lightly touched it and winced in pain. He saw a mirror hanging on the wall. He slowly pushed himself up and trudged to it. He looked at the scars covering around his right eye. His fingers traced the lines if the markings carved into his face. He ran his hand through his hair that was clearly unevenly cut. He jolted as a door opened. He hadn't noticed it because it had been blending into the wall. "Sargent Barnes," Zemo calmly walked into the room. He sat down on the bed and looked up at Bucky. "I want you to know everything I did was to help you, and I hope this will help you moving forward with your future." 

Bucky seemed to have gained strength or some sort of confidence. He glared at Zemo. "Let me out." He clenched his non flesh fist and approached the man on the bed. Zemo looked a bit panicked. He stood up and looked Bucky up and down. A smile spread on his face. "Barnes, if you need anymore help, tell me, or I'll find you." Bucky was about to say something when Zemo opened the door for him. Bucky watched carefully as he exited the room. Zemo showed him the way out. "Sargent, I... I wouldn't go home right away.. If i were you." He locked eyes, concern filled his face before shutting the door and leaving the confused man alone in the snow. How long has it been..? He asked himself. It was sunny last time I was out... He was lost so he just started walking. Not knowing where. He just walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He finally came across a highway with lights from cars speeding by. He shivered a bit and walked toward a hoard of buildings. He found himself standing in front of a hotel. He looked down and rummaged around in his pockets. He had just enough money for one night. He enter cautiously. His eyes glimmered at all the fancy lights and furniture. He paced up to the long desk in the middle. A small girl from behind looked up at him and smirked. "Need a room Hun?" Bucky shifted uncomfortable and nodded. She put a loli pop in her mouth and handed him a key. He grabbed it and speed walked to the elevator before she could say anything else. 

As he turned the key to unlock his room, he found it relaxing. He felt this would help get Steve off his mind. He settled into his room and got comfortable in his bed. He started to drift off and then he plummeted into a dark slumber. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was in a room that was dark. The lights were off he assumed. Bucky was cuddled up against someone. Not a women. It was a man. But his face was blurred out. They sat there cuddling and watching the TV. The man turned to Bucky and held his face. Bucky's face lit up with red blush as the man leaned in and brought their lips together for a deep kiss. Bucky closed his eyes and let himself go. The man pulled away from Bucky and they stared at each other. Bucky still couldn't make out the mans face but he turned away to watch the TV again. the mans voice startled Bucky and his head whipped around. The man was gone though and everything was fading.

He looked around and  tried to remember the voice of the man but he couldn't. Then flashbacks of his past flooded his memory. About joining the military, meeting Steve, losing his arm, Zemo. Each piece of memory struck him like a sharp blade. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bucky woke up covered in sweat, and tears streaming down his face. He put his hands on his face and ran them down to his neck. He remembered the voice of who was talking. Bucky got straight up and put his clothes on. He ran down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. He ran past the front desk, throwing money at the lady. She squealed and he pushed the doors open and ran down the street. Steve. I need to find Steve right now. And that's all that crossed his mind while he ran.

Hehheheheh another cliff hanger!!!!! Sorryyyyy (: Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!!!! Tysm for all the support! Have a beautiful day!!! <3