Chapter 11 Beast vs Swordsman

Homura, Reborn, Bianchi, Yamamoto, and Gokudera were seen heading for where the Kokuyo Gang are located. Luckily, Reborn received info about their hideout through Dino. However, Homura was deep in thought about what him and Reborn discussed before they decided to go.

~Flashback~
"Homura. When Leon is in his cocoon like state, that usually means my students are close to dying."

As Reborn said this, Leon took on the form of a small green ball. Soon Reborn puts his animal partner underneath his hat as his student looked at him.

"Don't jinx it!!!! Why would you say that before we're heading to a dangerous place?! Wait....did this happen with Dino too?!"

"Yes. I should also warn you that I won't be fighting."

"What?!"

"This time, the mission was given directly to you. The only thing i'm allowed to shoot is Dying Will Bullets. Which brings forth another problem. I have only one Dying Will Bullet. The bullet comes from Leon's body and takes three days to make. Think of it like how a oyster makes a pearl."

Homura was freaking out. He was confident they could win if they had Reborn's help. But now he wasn't so sure. Seeing this, Reborn looked towards his student.

"You're not alone in this. Just as your Family trusts in you, trust in them."

~Flashback ends~
"Here we are. The hideout of the Kokuyo Gang. There were plans to renovate this place, but two years ago, a typhoon struck this place."

As Reborn said this, Homura and the group broke down the gate as they went into the enemy territory

As Reborn said this, Homura and the group broke down the gate as they went into the enemy territory. When they did, Homura noticed some footprints in front of him.

"What type of animal made these tracks?"

"Homura!!!!!"

Before Homura realized it, he was suddenly pushed out the way. When he looked to the side, he saw Yamamoto holding his sword as he blocked a pair of claws from sinking into his body.

"Yamamoto. Chikusa was banged up badly and I had no orders, so I got bored. Now that my target is here....i'm excited!!!!"

i'm excited!!!!"