My feelings towards you.

Chapter 3

"Katsuki I'm really glad that you decided to confess to me. I'm really happy and I hope you are too." The girl said as she laid on his bed.

The couple were currently in his dorm room. It's been two weeks since they started dating and the boy had grown to tolerate her. He sat at his desk and fiddled with the pen in his hand.

"You're a dumbass, you know?" He mumbled loud enough for the girl to hear. She pouted from her partner's words and got up from the bed. Bakugou tensed as he felt arms wrap around him. (Y/n) noticed but didn't retract her arms.

"You always seem to tense up when I'm around. I thought you were just nervous at first but sometimes I have doubts. I can't bring myself to listen to them though so let's stay like this okay?" He agreed and continued his school work as she stayed by his side.

He didn't see her as a love interest much less a person. He saw her as a way to move up. He wanted to use her and she was blindly letting him.

-=+=-

"Ochako have you and Deku gone on a lot of dates?" The girl asked laying her head on her friend's desk.

"Well, not dates we just hang out with each other as often as we can. We both are still focusing on our hero work after all!" She said proudly.

"Does Deku also tense up when you initiate physical contact?" The question caused the girl to turn red and look away.

"He does, but then again so do I." She truthfully answered. (Y/n) brought her head up and looked towards her boyfriend's desk. He was clicking a pen while waiting for class to start. (Y/n) had occasionally noticed his quiet side where he would space out and unknowingly ignore his friends. Although the girl was fond of his overbearing personality she loved admiring him from afar.

Bakugou felt eyes on the side of his head and turned to look. His 'girlfriend' smiled and waved in his direction. Surprisingly he found himself doing the same. Acting like a boyfriend was starting to come easier to him.

-=+=-

I love drama but I also love when characters get along.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Feedback is always welcomed!