Chapter 1: "Scheisse, we being Isekaied!" Azur lane mobilizes their forces

Author: I can't be bothered to replace the names of Azur lane character with ??? as everyone knows them already. (f) will be used to denote the original AL in terms of Ironblood but for Royal Navy I will not change it for Vanguard as he is unique.

Emerging from the storm, Everyone was blinded by a brilliant light. As soon as the light died down though Bismarck noticed two anomalies. The first was that they were is an archipelago, which the Atlantic clearly did not have, and that he only had 6 ships around him rather than the entire fleet. taking note of who was present, Himself, Graf Zeppelin, Admiral Hipper, HMS Vanguard, Z52, Z27 and U-2501(manned). 

Bismarck: *looks around* huh, judging by the flora we are in the Pacific. There is no way  that we can have reached the Pacific but here we are. I better attempt to communicate with the others, they cannot be that far...

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane Base

Prince of Wales: Cleveland, I require you assistance.

Cleveland: Sure, what are we looking for?

Prince of Wales: We have detected an anomaly at the Bismarck Archipelago...

Cleveland: Bismarck? Then it must be the Iron bloods

Prince of Wales: Yes but no, I thought that as well but it cannot be the Ironbloods as they lack the technology to do such things despite the Siren technology they use. If they could then they would have done so already in a battlefield to retain the element of surprise. To use it wastefully and allowing us to find out is simply not their style.

Cleveland: ah okay so, who will be with me?

Prince of Wales: Considering the amount of energy we should send two fleets to investigate. The Crimson Axis will most likely send a fleet too so you better prepare for combat.

Cleveland: Then we better leave at once.

Prince of Wales: Sure but be careful we are still unsure of the nature of the anomaly. 

Meanwhile at the Sakura empire 

Akagi: Nagato, what has happened? 

Nagato: We have detected an anomaly at the Bismarck Archipelago, judging by the energy produced, we have concluded that it is most likely a ship or a fleet of ships. If they can produce this much energy then it is unacceptable for them to fall in Azur lane hands. Who knows what will happen. I suggest that you bring the Ironblood with you.

Akagi: Very well, we shall leave at once.

Nagato: Very well, but be warned, we are still unsure of these ships' faction and the Azur lane will try to sway them to their side. It would be best if we warned the other members of the Crimson Axis of this.

Akagi: We will bring these ships back before the others arrive. 

Sirens

Observer zero:  Arbiter, We should investigate the source of this anomaly, and harness it for ourselves.

Purifier: Yes! If we could use that energy who knows what kind of weapon we could make!

Arbiter: Very well, however, if you are unable to capture the source, destroy it. The Azur lane must not get their hands on this kind of power.

Sirens: Yes, Arbiter

Back to the Bismarck archipelago

Bismarck: Z52?

Z52: Ja?

Bismarck: Could you please scout the North of these islands and report any anomalies? If you are attacked return at once.

Z52: Jawohl!*leaves*

Bismarck: Z27 could you do the same but the south please?

Z27: Jawohl! *leaves*

Bismarck: Graf Zeppelin, may you have a squadron in the sky as scouts?

Graf Zeppellin: Ja, of course Lord Bismarck*sends planes that circle the fleet*

Bismarck: *address HMS Vanguard* could you head to the East and patrol there, I am aware I am not your Kommandant but due to the circumstances could you please follow my orders?

HMS Vanguard: Of course Sir! *leaves*

Bismarck: Admiral Hipper could you escort Graf Zeppelin?

Admiral Hipper: Ja, und you?

Bismarck I will remain here as a reserve and I will try to communicate with others using my radio.

Admiral Hipper: Jawohl. *leaves to shadow Graf Zeppelin's ship*

Bismarck: *address the radio's microphone* This is KMS Bismarck of the Iron Blood, Any Ironblood that can hear this, please head to the origin of this message, I don't know where we are but we must first regroup. HMS Vanguard is with me and is on the East of these islands. Don't fire on him. Bismarck out.* turns off Microphone* Hopefully they heard that.

Ironblood(AL) base

???:  This is KMS Bismarck of the Iron Blood, Any Ironblood that can hear this, please head to the origin of this message, I don't know where we are but we must first regroup and formulate a plan. HMS Vanguard is with me and is on the East of these islands. Don't fire on him. Bismarck out.

Bismarck(f) immediately called an emergency meeting to discuss this message and how to respond.

Bismarck(f): As you are aware a message over the radio has been broadcasted. It used a frequency that is only known to Ironblood members and the messager claims to be me.

Roon(f):*yelling in rage* I will break the bones of this imposter and make him suffer a thousand deaths!

F.D.G(f): It is outrageous that someone claims to be my child! The imposter will suffer for this.

Bismarck(f): However, the voice of the imposter is male, this means that it could be a ship from another world or maybe an Siren experiment. However, It is unlikely that it is a Siren experiment as only we know of the frequency and he clearly expects there to be more of his kind.

Graf Zeppelin: Maybe we should capture one of the members of this false Ironblood and find out more from him.

Bismarck(f): I agree with your proposal, we shall will leave at once.

As such the factions of Azur lane mobilizes their fleets, desperate to reach the anomaly before the others. Little do they know that the anomaly is a fleet of the Kriegsmarine, every ship ever planned or produced. They are even less aware of the Curse of the Kriegsmarine that grants each ship the power to defeat entire fleets by themselves but comes at a high cost, one's sanity and blood. 

Next Chapter: Good day Lady Hood

Maybe you can guess what happens or rather who says it? maybe not. 

Yay an end to another chapter, see you next time! 

leave a comment if you have any ideas on the next chapters