Chapter 2: Good Day Lady Hood

Author: Hahahahahaha now you will find out why the name of title is the title

Bismarck: why do I hear an evil laugh?

Author: ah schiesse!

Author proceed to fix the fourth wall with duct tape

Author: I am too poor to afford to keep doing this!

With the the other Factions' fleets mobilizing, eager to take this prize before each other, Kapitän Bismarck soon organises the defence of Archipelago with the newly arrived fleets of the Hs and Tirpitz. He order them to patrol 20km away from the outer islands aggressively and to destroy any Sirens to prevent them discovering the location of the signal that he broadcasted. Ha Reich is all the way in the Artic it would take a long time for him to get to Kapitän Bismarck

Author: yo should I say lord Bismarck for male and lady Bismarck for the female?

Ships of Kapitän Bismarck so far

Bismarck
Tirpitz
H39
H40
H43
H44
HMS Vanguard

Roon (we all love yanderes here but this guy kalm )
Hindenburg
Admiral Hipper

Manfred Richtofen( I would like to say that Manfred has a ace in his ship while overdriven/ in cursed form)
Graf Zeppellin
Weser

Z52
Z27
Z24
Z19
U-2501
U-2502
U-2524

By having the U-2501/2/2524 to the alternate universe that they came from bases of Azur lane and Sakura Empire, they could finally find out why they have come here( bases are both exactly 10km from the alternate universe they come from so they will not bump into the fleets sent by each nation). By given strict instructions not to engage unless attacked, they could find out more about the world they are in. 

Author: MEIN GOTT! THIS IS SOO OUT OF MY WRITING STYLE! Cringe LEVEL 100

Of course the first there were the Sirens as they have FUCKING portals. They appeared in the South East and diverted Tirpitz's fleet to deal with them. This left HMS Vanguard as the sole protector of the Eastern Islands.

HMS Vanguard: *sitting on the prow of his ship gazing at the Tirpitz's departing fleet* Ah, I wish I could go and venture into the unknown and have battles with the foe but no, I, HMS Vanguard, must protect the base from threat that are unaccounted for. Only the most elite units are place at the vanguard, as such I mush demonstrate my worthiness for the honour of my name. *sees an approaching fleet* Ah time to prove my worth.*notices that they don't look like Siren ships and are very familiar* huh what is this? *pulls out binocular and looks* No way *removes binoculars and rubs his eyes muttering* that can't be possible, they can't be here*looks again at the Flag*  They are either imposters or a variation, I will decide whether they are real or not.

HMS Vanguard notices that the lead ship is Hood and remembers his mentor, HMS Hood. 

Flash back

HMS Vanguard: Hood, why do you not hate Bismarck? Did he not sink you?

HMS Hood: I was given another chance to live, all I want is to live a life of Friendship with my old enemies. The past is the past, It cannot be changed. The Future can be changed on the other hand. I am sure you are aware of the term that History always repeats itself?

HMS Vanguard: Yes sir

HMS Hood: Well, I want to break that pattern, If I hated Bismarck, then how about the countless other ships that were sunk? Would they too hate the person that sunk them? We would be forced to fight on two fronts and the feud would only help the Sirens not each other. If I was stuck in another world and I loathed Bismarck, then we would not make any progress against the Sirens. So if we were in another world, Please could you help me out?

HMS Vanguard : Of course I would help you sir!

HMS Hood: *head pats* Thank you

Flash back ends

HMS Vanguard changed the colours on his mast from IronBlood to Royal Navy and awaits the arrival of the newcomers.

Hood's POV

As we approached the Archipelago there was a massive battleship blocking the entrance. Approaching the ship, we noticed A Royal Navy Flag fluttering from the mast of Warship, who is this person? We never created a ship of this size or dimensions! Clearly the girl controlling this ship was immensely powerful. By flying the flag of the Royal Navy, She clearly was dedicating herself to us or rather to Azur lane. She would a powerful ally against Crimson Axis. Summoning our riggings in case it was a trap. 

Hood: *cough* Hello? Any here?

A figure jumped off the starboard side of the ship and approached us. She was dressed in red uniform similar to KGV or PoW and had an sword attached to her waist. 

She approached us with her face obscured by the Cap's brim and stopped a respectful distance away from us

???: You name please?

Something was unusual about her voice but I decided not to mention it as we might offend her.

Hood: My Name is HMS Hood, Pride of the Royal Navy, the sole ship of my class.

???: Good Day Lady Hood 

She raised the cap and bowed.

???: My name is HMS Vanguard, The Last Battleship and the sole ship of my class

When she raised her head we noticed something... She was a Male!

Hood: *nervously*Umm are you a male?

Vanguard:*confused* Yes,  I am a male. Is there a problem?

Everyone in Hood's fleet: EHHHHHHH!!!!

HA HA Gender reveal goes wrong

anyway this rather short in terms of time in the story but very thick, 975 words. 

Any ideas please comment.

I don't own the pic 

See you next time!

Next chapter: Lmao not going to tell you duped!