Chapter 7:Ironbloods' awkward encounter

Due to the increasing threat of Sirens and with Z52 gone, Bismarck grew increasingly nervous.

Bismarck: I am afraid I can't authorise this Tirptiz

Tirpitz: Why Bruder?

Bismarck: You can't go out alone you must bring some ships with you.

Tirpitz: Jawohl, I will choose 3 ships to be mitt me.

Bismarck: then your patrol is approved. 

Tirpitz: Danke *leaves*

Time lapse due to lack of interesting action.

Bismarck (f) POV

We were out on patrol for more of these "Ironblood" ships to convince them to join us as we were both Ironblood. Also their technology is very interesting and requires immediate and urgent research. Unfortunately when we tried to board our "prisoner's" ship, It was hostile and fired onto us, initially with paint rounds then with HE. It constantly had its alarms blaring with a voice telling us that there was unauthorised intruders. Clearly we needed the permission of the shipboy to enter his ship, unfortunately he was unconscious. So therefore we needed to a conscious shipboy to give permission for us to commence research on their abilities such as the enhanced performance and how the ship seemed to be sentient despite the kansen being unconscious.

To overcome a hostile shipboy in case the talks go wrong, we decided to bring our strongest ships as well as an enlarged fleet. In the mists North of the Archipelago, we were patrolling until..

We noticed a small group of 4 kansen, all in Kriegsmarine uniform, one in white. The white kansen had the flag of the Ironbloods flying from the mast of his rigging although it was in inverted colours with the red being blue and the black being white. Their riggings were of Ironblood origin similar to ours before the incorporation of Siren technology into them.

???(white): WAS?!? (German for What)

We both withdrew out of secondary range and were in a mutual stand off.

We noticed that one of them was a child...

FDG: My, my what is a child doing here in a battlefield?

???(white): He is not a child, he is H-39 otherwise known as FDG

Me: But he is clearly a child

H-39: oni-chan is right!

???(white): I am not your oni-chan, I am not apart of the H-class

H-39: Your still my Oni-chan

FDG: So you are my Bruder?

H39: Nein! My Bruder is H-40, H-43 andere H-44 not you.

???(white): Hindenburg?

Hindenburg: Ja?

???(white): Could you take H39 away and continue the patrol. I shall stop these Sirens

Hindenburg: sehr gutt

H39: I won't abandon you!

FDG: He certainly has spirit

I was very confused, who was Hindenburg as we don't have an Hindenburg and why do they think we were Sirens

Me: We aren't Sirens, we are Ironblood.

???(White) looks at me with serious eyes the colour same as Tirpitz.

???(white): then why are your riggings alive, it isn't possible unless the curse is active the entire time. 

Hindenburg: Oh I see where this is going * takes H39 and leaves*