- 1 -

- 1 -

Ep 2 . New Roomies

Life at PCA was incredible. Caitlyn had two amazing roommates, Zoey and Nichole, who were incredibly cool and fun.

Even if sometimes annoying.

"Turn it off!" Caitlyn groaned from the top bunk. Nichole ignored her, continuing to blow dry her hair obnoxiously in the middle of the room. Caitlyn grabbed her extra pillow and heaved it at her. Nichole squeaked and the blow dryer stopped.

Caitlyn leaned back into her pillows, relaxing. Then, Nichole brought her blow dryer into her face. Growling, Caitlyn grabbed her pillow and swung it at the screaming girl. She hopped off her bed, trying to hit Nicole with her pillow.

On top of that, Zoey came back banging on the door, demanding to be let in. Nichole ran towards the door and let her in, hiding behind Zoey. Caitlyn rolled her eyes, giving up and moving towards the closet to get dressed.

"What, I can't leave without you two fighting?" Zoey accused. Caitlyn scoffed when Nichole said, "She started it!"

"I don't care! You share a room with two other people now," Caitlyn shouted, "You have to be more considerate!"

"Oh, I'm inconsiderate?"

"Don't take that tone with me!"

"Hey you two, quiet down!" Zoey shouted over their noise. Caitlyn just rolled her eyes and grabbed her clothes. "Whatever," She dismissed, grabbing a pair of shoes before stalking out of the room to change in the bathroom.

"Zoey, tell her not to shout at me anymore!" Nichole complained. Zoey rolled her eyes before turning to get dressed.

--

"It's just," Caitlyn sighed. "When I wake up, I don't need to have my ears assaulted by her damn machine."

Caitlyn was eating lunch with Chase out by the cafeteria.

"Well, have you considered waking up earlier?" Chase proposed. Caitlyn sighed. "If I wanted to wake up earlier, I would. What I want is Nichole's stupid dryer to shut up."

"Have you tried being less angry?"

Caitlyn glared at him. He put his hands up in defeat, "I'm being serious! I know a guy who does meditation in the morning to keep himself from getting too angry, maybe it could work for you?"

Caitlyn raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you seriously think my anger at Nichole will disappear with some meditation?"

Chase shrugged. "You never know."

As he said this, Zoey walks up to them. "Hey," She said, dropping her bag onto a chair and her lunch in front of her. Caitlyn rolled her eyes, stabbing at her plate.

"I thought you were gonna have lunch with Nichole," Caitlyn said. Sensing the tension, Chase sinks in his chair.

"I was. Then she left to chat up some guy," Zoey explained. Caitlyn rolled her eyes.

"Was she complaining about me?" Caitlyn asked.

"Were you complaining about her?" Zoey shot back.

Caitlyn slammed her fork down. "You know what?"

Just then, some little blonde kid whose backpack was bigger than he was came running up to Zoey. "Zoey! I've been looking all over for you!"

"Oh, hey," Zoey greeted, thankful for the distraction. Caitlyn rolled her eyes at Chase's pointed look and drank some water. "This is my little brother, Dustin."