- 2 -

- 2 -

Ep 3. Webcam

"Ok, Zoey, you're next," Nichole handed Zoey a pair of dice. The girls were playing confess or stress, a game they had created to play when they were bored. Nichole, Caitlyn, Zoey, and a few other girls were playing the game in the girls' lounge. Caitlyn was sitting on the arm of the couch next to Nichole.

Zoey tossed the dice. They landed on a six.

"Six, even," Nichole called. Caitlyn grinned at her friend. "Confess!"

"Ok," Zoey rolled her eyes with a laugh. "Um... one time, when I was 10, I burped in church."

The girls all laughed at that.

"If I did that, I'd die," Nichole laughed. Caitlyn shook her head with a grin.

Just then, Quinn walked past the group.

"Hey, Quinn, do you wanna play confess or stress with us?" Nichole called. She stopped. "How do you play?"

"Ok, so," Zoey began to explain. "You roll the dice."

"Yeah?"

"And if you get an even number, you have to confess an embarrassing secret." Caitlyn continued.

"But if it's odd, you have to do something stressful," Nichole finished.

Quinn bit her lip, deliberating for a second. "Like, eat a poisonous bug?"

"No!" Caitlyn exclaimed, sharing a shocked look with Nichole.

"Stressful, not lethal," Zoey laughed. Quinn nodded.

"Oh, and the most important rule," Nichole said, "Nothing anyone says or does leaves this room!"

"You gotta swear," Zoey pointed out. Quinn lifted her left hand with a grin, "Swear."

"Alright, sit down!" Caitlyn welcomed as Quinn took a seat on Zoey's left.

"Alright, my turn!" Nichole picked up the dice.

"Can we order some sushi? I'm starved," Quinn asked. Zoey grinned at her, "Already did!"

"How cool is it that we have our very own sushi bar on campus?" Nichole asked excitedly.

Caitlyn rolled her eyes, "It'd be better if Logan weren't the one doing all of the delivering."

"He's a jerk," Zoey stated. The other two nodded, while Nichole shook her head. "A very cute jerk."

Caitlyn scoffed, gently kicking at her with her foot. "Is that all you care about?"

Nichole crossed her arms, "Maybe."

The door to the lounge opened and in walked Logan. Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "Speak of the jerk, and he shall appear."

"Ladies," He greeted. Caitlyn, along with the other girls, noticed a distinct lack of sushi in his arms.

"Did you forget our food, or are you just that stupid?" Caitlyn asked sarcastically. Logan crossed his arms. "Nope. Chase, come on!"

Caitlyn looked on in shock as Chase stumbled into the room, carrying a huge box filled with the school's sushi orders.

"Seriously?"

"You're working with Logan, now?" Zoey asked. Chase grunted as he continued to struggle to hold the box. "Well, I'm working. He seems to be watching."

"I'm training you," Logan clarified. Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "So you can make deliveries on your own."

"He seems to be doing that already," Caitlyn grumbled to the other girls.