- 3 -

- 3 -

Ep. 5. Prank Week

A few weeks into the new school year, the girls were greeted with a traditional PCA initiation.

Prank week.

It started with the boys tp-ing their dorm. But they only found out it was the boys the next day at lunch.

"I thought that class was never gonna end," Caitlyn complained as the three roommates sat down at their usual table.

"Why does history have to be so boring?" Zoey added.

"You know why history is boring? Because none of our past presidents were cute," Nichole stated. Caitlyn laughed and shook her head. "Maybe that's not why."

Just then, Chase, Michael, and Logan sat down at the table, greeting the girls.

"So I hear you girls woke up to a little surprise this morning?" Logan teased. Caitlyn glared at him.

"So, what? You know something about who did it?" She asked, suspicious. He gave a noncommittal shrug but still smirked at her.

"Yeah, someone tp-ed our dorm," Nichole told them. Caitlyn was still eyeing the boys with suspicion and didn't say anything.

"We saw," Chase said dramatically.

"Yeah, somebody got you guys good," Michael laughed. Caitlyn rolled her eyes.

"I already have some suspects," Zoey began to plot, "I was thinking it was maybe the football team."

"It was us," Logan admitted. Caitlyn stared at the three in shock as Zoey and Nichole continued to talk.

"Are. You. Kidding me?" Caitlyn shouted. Zoey looked back at the boys. "What? You did it?" 

"Surprise," Chase added to their confession, giving them sad jazz hands. Caitlyn glared at them and picked up her plate of loose spaghetti. "Somebody better start explaining before this spaghetti starts flying!"

"Hey, there's no need for that!" Chase said defensively, holding his hands out in front of him.

"Why would you guys do that?" Nichole asked.

"Because it's prank week," Logan stated. Caitlyn grabbed a handful of noodles and threw them at him.

"Hey!"

"Oh, it's fine, it's prank week!" Caitlyn said sarcastically. Chase got up and tried to remove her plate from her but she held the bowl threateningly so he backed off.

"What's prank week?" Zoey giggled. She and Nichole were laughing at Caitlyn's actions.

"Man, don't girls know anything?" Logan said. Caitlyn threw the rest of her noodles at him, barely catching herself on the bowl so as to not throw a plate at him. "HEY!" He shouted, covered in noodles.

"Don't be misogynistic and answer the question!" Caitlyn yelled. Chase grabbed the empty bowl from her hands. "No more noodles for you!"

Caitlyn pouted, sitting back. "I'm out of noodles."

"Will someone answer my question? What's prank week?" Zoey asked, frustrated.

"Ok, it's this tradition we have at PCA, and it happens one week every year," Chase started.

"This week," Michael added.

"See, the returning students-"

"That'd be us," Logan said, still shaking noodles out of his hair.