A certain hero

I suppose I should probably introduce myself.

 My name is Beau Jones and until I was 10 I was a normal kid.

 But then on a camping trip with my cousin and grandpa I found a watch called the Omnitrix.

 It gave me the ability to transform into 10 different aliens.

 Then 3 years later it got destroyed.

 Then I got the Ultimatrix. Similar to the Omnitrix but I can also turn into Ultimate Aliens.

 And this is the story of my life in Academy City a place where weird abilities are normal.

It all started as a normal day.

 I got up and had breakfast.

 Then I got dressed for school.

 When I got to school is when the trouble started.

 "Hey Jones" I heard someone yell.

 "Hey Toma" I said as he tripped over.

 For you guys who don't know Toma is the most unluckiest person in all of Academy City.

 Surprisingly nearly every girl he meets ends up with a crush on him.

 Even our teacher has one.

 "How many times have I told you to call me Beau" I said.

 Unlike everyone else I prefer to be called by my first name.

 "Well what you want?" I asked.

 "Well this afternoon Tsuchimikado and I are going to a crepe stand and I wanted to know if you want to join?" he asked. 

"Sure" I said.

 "Nice see ya there" he said.

Time skip

"I am going to murder them" I said eating my crepe.

 So Tsuchimikado and Toma had to extra work at school and they did not tell me so I ended up coming here by myself.

 At least I got some gekota merch.

 Yeah I'm into gekota so what.

 If any of yous have problem with it I'll go ultimate on your ass.

 Any way back to the story. As I finished my crepe I saw someone I had not seen in a year.

 My old friend and the first person to find out about the Ultimatrix. Mikoto Misaka.

 "Hey Misaka" I yelled waving to her.

 "Beau?" she yelled surprised.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked.

 "Just here with some friends. What are you doing here?" she said.

 "Well I was suppose to be here with some friends but they had extra school work" I said.

 "Well do you want to come and sit with my friends?" she asked with a bit of a blush.

Quick P.O.V change to Misaka

Why am I so nervous. I'm just asking him to sit with me and my friends. Although he is very handsome with that face he makes when he eats. Ug focus Misaka.

Back to Beau's P.O.V

"Sure I would love to.

 And are you ok Misaka? Your face is turning red" I said concerned for my friend.

 Suddenly we heard an explosion as the shutters on a bank exploded.

 "What was that?" Misaka asked.

 "I don't know but I'm going to find out" I said running off to find some place to transform.

 "I think a little XLR8 should do the trick" I said to my self as I transformed.

Alien Info

Species: Kineclearn

Home World: Kinet

Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Jumping, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Recovery, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Directionality, Accelerated Thinking, Sharp Elbow Blades, Sharp Claws Sharp Feet, Gas Immunity, Wall and Water Running, Prehensile Tail, Vortex Creation

"I have the need for speed" I said running back to the bank.

 "Stop in the name of Judgement" said a girl with red hair done up in pigtail with a judgment armband pinned on her Tokiwadai uniform.

 "I guess judgement must be short on staff" one of the robbers said as the others laughed.

 "You know you should not judge someone by the way she looks" I said running past and punching the asshole in the face.

 "Oh no it's the blue devil" one of the others said.

 "No the names XLR8" I said creating a cyclone thanks to my speed and sending him flying.

 "Ok two down one to-" I started.

 "Uh weren't there three robbers" I said lifting my mask off. 

Suddenly I heard an engine start as Misaka walked onto the road.

 "Kuroko, XLR8 this is personal now" she said pulling a coin out of her skirt pocket and aiming it at the car the criminal was in.

 Then she flipped it in the air and when it made contact with her hand it went flying and over three times the speed of sound.

 "Well looks like everything is under control then" I said running off. 

When I got home after about half an hour I got a text for Misaka saying: Hey Beau I may or may not have accidentally revealed your identity.