AIM

Ok so basically what has happened since last time is that Saten got a hold of some device called the level upper and was put into a coma. Then Uiharu went to some doctor called Kiyama to help her wake up everybody that has been put in a coma but as it turns out it was the doctor who did it. So now Misaka and I have to go and save Uiharu.

"Where" I asked Misaka over the phone.

 "Ok I'll meet you there" I said morphing into XLR8.

 Once I got there, I saw anti-skill getting beat by one person.

 "Hey why don't you pick on someone your own size" I yelled transforming back to human.

 "Beau run" I heard Uiharu yell from what I had to guess was Kiyama's car.

 "Who are you" Kiyama asked as she turned to see me.

 Then she moved her hand and fire erupted around me.

 "Weak" I said transforming into Heatblast and absorbing the flames.

 Suddenly she appeared behind me and kicked me in the back.

 "Interesting. An esper with the ability to transform into monsters" she said as pushing her foot onto my chest.

 "Actually they're aliens and this is not my ability" I said transforming into a small, blue fish-like alien with stubby fins for arms, a shark-like dorsal fin, and a pair of thin, spindly legs jutting from my underside. I had a wide mouth with an under bite, and gills on my cheeks with bulging green eyes.

Alien info

Species: Ickthyperambuloid

Home World: Gilli-Perambulous Promenade

Abilities: Slippery Body, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Acrobatics, Enhanced Durability, Strong Tail, Underwater Breathing, Enhanced Dexterity, Corruptura Immunity

Kiyama then slipped because of how slippery I was.

 She then used hydrokinesis to manipulate the water around my body to lift me in the air.

 "L-e-t m-e g-o" I struggled. "You heard him" Misaka said as Kiyama dodged lightning.

 But because she lost concentration her hydrokinesis failed and I slid over to Misaka.

 "Hey Misaka" I said hitting the Ultimatrix and became human.

 "You are becoming a nuisance" Kiyama said as she sent a beam of pure energy at me.

 "Move" I said as I pushed Misaka out of the way and took the beam full on.

 "NO" she screamed as smoked appeared.

 "YOU BITCH" Misaka yelled as I walked out of the smoke as an alien called Cromastone.

 My skin was made out of extremely durable crystal. My body was overall purple, with several dark lines and spots. My hands and face were magenta, and I also sported six magenta shards on my back, two on my chest, and one on the top of my head that resembles a horn. My face consisted of a mouth and one large green eye at the centre.

Alien info

Species: Crystalsapien

Home World: Petropia