A certain hero revealed

I am going to kill her I thought after I read the text.

 How the hell does someone accidentally tell someone else a person's secret life.

 Then suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

 I then had a look out the window and saw Misaka with three other girls one of which looked familiar.

 "Nope" I said closing the curtain.

 "Hello anyone home?" I heard one of the girls say.

 I considered going Ghostfreak but then they would see it.

 I then saw one of my windows were open so I did what any sane person with a watch that can transform them into aliens would do.

 I jumped out the window and onto the little walkway.

 But before I could jump off the railing a hand grabbed my jacket.

 "Nice try idiot" Misaka said. "Hey, let go off me" I said as the others walked up to me.

 "Desperate times call for desperate measures" I said transforming in red light.

 "Hey where'd he go?" the one with headband asked.

 Little did they know that was an alien called Ghostfreak.

A/n stop at 0:15

Alien info

Species: Ectonurite

Home World: Anur Phaetos

Abilities: Flight, Levitation, Deformation, Density Shifting, Smoke, Mimicry, Instant Regeneration, Body Possession, Invisibility, Intangibility, Longevity, Mana Absorption Immunity, Corrodium Immunity, Protective and Removable Skin, Movable Eye, Tentacles, Soul Consumption, Life Force Absorption Immunity, Space Survivability, Night Vision, Electronic Disruption, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Agility, Sharp Claws

True Form Only: Telekinesis, Darkness Empowerment, Energy Beams, Skull Rotation, Sharp Teeth

"Beau you remember that even as Ghostfreak my shocks still hurt you right?" Misaka asked hitting me with enough electricity that the Ultimatrix turned me back to human.

 "Hey what was that for" I complained.

 "So onee-san was telling the truth" the red head said.

 "That was scary" headband said.

 "You're him" the girl with raven black hair said.

 "Who?" I asked coughing out smoke.

 "The boy with the ability to transform into different creatures" she said.

 "There is a myth about me?" I said.

 "I'm Ruiko Saten" she said.

 "I'm Kazakri Uiharu" headband said.

"And I'm Kuroko Shirai" said the one with pig tails.

 "And I'm leaving" I said as Misaka gripped my shoulder harder then I thought humanly possible.

 "No you not. I told these three girls that they could meet you and you are going to talk to them or I am going to shock you with enough electricity that you will not be able to walk. Am I clear" Misaka said.