Fight Fire with Fire

"Index what happened who did this to you?" I asked as someone appeared behind me.

"That was" the person started as someone else appeared behind him.

Beau's P.O.V 5 minutes before

"So you caused the power outage last night" I said as Misaka rode on my back still hurt a little from last weeks events.

"It was an accident" she protested her arms around my neck as her warm breaths could be felt on the back of my neck.

"I know" I said as she kissed my cheek as I hugged her waist.

"I am so lucky to have you as a boyfriend" Misaka whispered in my ear as I smelt something familiar.

Blood.

I then started running up the stairs of my dorm when I heard Toma's voice.

"Index what happened who did this to you?" he said as I heard someone else.

"That was" the person started as he noticed my behind him.

"Well what do we have here?" he said as Toma looks me and Misaka and Misaka gasped at the injured nun.

She then jumped off my back and went to run over to Toma's whose hand was covered in blood.

The red-haired dude then his hand and stopped her.

"Let me" she started as his fist made contact with her face and for the second time in a week blood streamed dorm her mouth, nose and as cut on the forehead that Albedo had made with his claws.

"MIKOTO" I yelled which I only use her first name when I'm pissed.

I then ran at the dude and went to punch as he dodged.

"Misaka are you aright?" I asked as she crawled her way to Toma and the sister.

"Yeah" she coughed rising.

"Toma get them out of here" I said as I reached for the Ultimatrix.

"Not happening" Misaka said before screaming in pain.

"Toma go now" I said as he picked up the sister and Misaka followed as I turned to the guy.

"Who are you" I demanded.

"The names Stiyl Magnus but for this arrangement I'm Fortis931" he said as I felt his energy rise.

"Well my name is Beau Jones, but you can call me Beau 10" I said as a flame appeared in his hand.

"Ashes to ashes and dust to dust prepare for the wrath of squeamish blood rood" Stiyl said as I was enveloped in fire.

"Probably not my cleanest work but at least I can now go after the other 3" he said.

"Look again" I said as I appeared as Heatblast from the flames.

"Well that's a surprise" he said as he chuckled as bit.

He then performed some ritual that summoned a creature made out of fire.

A/N skip to 5:40

"Weak" I said absorbing the flames.

Just as I was about to walk forwards the monster appeared behind me and I tried to absorb it's flames, but it just regenerated faster.

"How" as I became human for a second confusing the creature and Stiyl as I ran.

"Go after him" he said as I kept running.

"Come on if your so strong then chase me yourself" I said.

"Nice try but I'm not an idiot" he said the creature sounded me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled as memories flashed in my head.

"Beau I love you" Misaka said.

"Don't worry Dweb I got your back" 11-year-old lucy said.

"Don't threat about it" Grandpa Nick said.

"NOOOOO" I screamed as I saw the bodies of my parents dead, killed by Vilgax.

"BEAU" Misaka, Lucy, Toma, Shirai, Saten, Uiharu and ELV yelled as I said something in Latin.

"caro et flammas fuse" 3rd person P.O.V"Well that takes care of that" Stiyl said as Innocentius disappeared."What" he said as Beau walled out his clothes on fire.

"What is this, he's seemed to have fused with the fire" Stiyl said as Beau ran at him.

"Ashes to ashes and dust to dust prepare for the wrath of squeamish blood rood" Stiyl said as Beau reached his hand out and formed the incoming fire into a sword.

"How" Stiyl said dodging the blade as he snapped his finger and deactivated the runes which deactivated Beau's flames.

"Well looks like your out of tricks" he said kicking an injured Beau in the face.

Beau wanted to fight but what ever he did left him drained, so drained that he could barely stay awake.

"GET UP" Stiyl yelled as he kicked Beau harder.

"BEAU" Misaka yelled running to his aid.

Misaka's P.O.V

"Beau please" I said crying as I turned to Stiyl.

"YOU FUCKING BARSTED" I yelled as lightning shot from my body and enveloped Stiyl as he fell down.

"Beau are you" I said falling to my knees as my tiredness caught up to me.

"Beau" I said laying my head and his chest as I ran out of energy.