The sacrifice

Misaka's P.O.V

"He's been gone for three hours now" I said worried.

"He'll be fine" Toma said as someone opened the door.

It was Stiyl and Kanzaki.

"Leave" I said readying a lightning blast right at their heads.

"We were about to say the same to you" Stiyl said bringing out a piece of chalk.

Then suddenly Index went into some sort of robot mode.

"Error can't get rid of life form in my head" she said in a voice that wasn't her own.

Suddenly a portal appeared and Beau was thrown out at some pretty impressive speeds.

"In coming" he yelled as he rocketed threw the portal and out the door.

"I'm ok" he yelled after he made an imprint in the currently opened door.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"You know" he said.

"No I don't" I said.

"Did you just?" Stiyl asked as I noticed a sphere of glowing energy on Beau's arm.

"Hmm that's new" he said as a beam or magical energy was blasted at us.

"Thanks Kamijo" I said as he jumped in front of us.

"Just figure something out" he said struggling against the magic.

Beau's P.O.V

As soon as I touched the sphere of magical energy a plan formed in my mind.

"Ok I got a plan" I said as I told the magicians and Misaka.

"You're crazy" Stiyl said.

"If we erase her memories we save he for the time being" Stiyl said.

"For the time being. I'm talking about saving her for good. I thought you were her friends. I thought you promise to help her. If that's true then your part isn't over, it's barely even begun. There's to only one thing you need to ask yourselves are you prepared to risk your lives to save her" I said transforming into Chromastone and pushing Toma out of the way.

"Beau" Misaka yelled as I just absorbed the magical energy.

"Stiyl now" I yelled.

"Innocentius" he yelled as he threw rune cards around the house.

"Caro et flammas fuse" I yelled as I rolled and transformed back to human and the flames surrounded my body as a type of armour.

Then the flames surrounded Index weakening the magic blast.

"Salvar000" Kanzaki said as ultrathin wires flipped the floor boards up and Misaka magnetised the pins in Index's clothes and together they flipped Index so the magic aimed towards the roof instead.

"Toma now" I said transforming back into Chromastone and wrestled her to the floor.

Toma then ran at Index and touched her head stopping the magic.

I then saw a feather about to touch Misaka's head and for some reason I pushed her out of the way and took the hit instead.

Then I blacked out.

Time skip 3rd person P.O.V

"Toma/Beau" Index and Misaka said as they entered a hospital room.

"I'm sorry but you two must have the wrong room" Toma said.

"Toma" Index said half-heartedly.

"You two look familiar is the there a chance that we've maybe met before?" Beau asked as Misaka stared to cry.

"You have to remember you two saved me form those magicians and Beau your heart actually stopped" Index said as she cried herself.

"Beau is that my name?" he asked as Misaka looked heart broken.

"And does that make me Toma?" he asked.

"Toma you may not remember it but I love you" Index said as she hugged Toma briefly.

"And Beau even though you don't remember, your my boyfriend and I love you" Misaka said ready to leave.

"Gotcha" the boys said laughing.

"I'm confused" Index said.

"That makes two of us sister" Misaka said.

"You actually thought" Beau said dying of laughter.

"We thought the doctor said you two lost your memories" Index said wiping tears from her eyes.

"Well according to the doctor with frog face that our brain cells were utterly obliterated" Toma started.

"And because of that we should have lost all of our memories" Beau finished.

"Should have?" Misaka asked confused.

"You see when I touched Index's head it was with my right hand and Imagine Breaker did the rest" Toma explained.

"And when I pushed you out of the way it was as Chromastone so when I got hit I absorbed the magic" Beau said.

"Imagine Breaker?" Misaka and Index asked at the same time.

"My right hand at least that's what's the doctor is calling it" Toma said.

"Toma/Beau" the girls said as Index opened her mouth and lightning sparked from Misaka's hair.

All that be heard afterwards was screaming.

"Bastards" Index and Misaka said as they walked out of the hospital room and the Heaven Canceler entered.

It was not a pretty sight.

Toma was covered in bite marks and his pillow was destroyed.

And Beau well let's just say he got biggest shock of his life.

"You two should see a doctor" The doctor joked.

"We're dead" Toma started.

"They're going to kill us" Beau finished.

"Now are you sure about this boy?" the doctor asked Toma who really had lost his memory.

"You really don't remember anything do you" the doctor said.

"No" Toma said.

"Don't worry about it Doc I still remember everything so I can help Toma get back to normal. Well what ever normal is now" Beau said.

"But why did you lie to the girls?" doc asked.

"Because it may sound silly but a part of me still remembers them" Toma said.

"His heart" Beau finished.

Beau: next time what happens when a villain older than Vilgax shows up and wants revenge.

ELV: When science, magic and aliens cross paths a story is born.