4. We are where?!

Ginny's POV.

"For Merlins sake, where am I?" I said to myself, I looked around and seemed to be in a beautiful forest but something didn't feel right, like if the forest was surrounded by a dark force. Snap! "Who's there?, show yourself!" I didn't want to risk to get my wand out of my pocket because maybe it was a muggle. 

Then I saw it, a small figure. "I know you're there, come out!" The small figure slowly came forward until the light showed his face. It was a man about 5′6″ feet with brown hair, and what the hell, is that bird poop in his hair?,  for the rest he only seemed to wear brown clothes which looked like.... wait... are those wizarding robes? and a strange-looking walking stick. "Who are you?" he asked a little suspicious. "I'm Ginny Weasley and you?" I relaxed a bit after I saw he wasn't going to kill me or something like that. "I'm Radagast also known as the brown wizard." Wait, did he say wizard? "A wizard?... I've never seen a wizard like you, and where is your wand?" Radagast chuckled and held up his walking stick...wand I mean. "This is my wand" he said, "and now I'm curious too, no wait, why don't you come to my place and we can talk over a nice cup of tea?" 

Some time later I was sitting in a house waiting for the tea which Radagast was making, now I had time to look around. The layout was a bit weird and there were a lot of animals but at the same time I found it very welcoming. "Here you go," Radagast gave me the tea which smelled delicious. "now tell me, who are you and what where you doing in my forest unarmed?" he asked smiling. "well I'm Ginny Weasley like I already said and I have no idea how I got there." Radagast looked at me intensly. "Very well, could you tell what race you are?" I thought deeply, should I tell him, I mean I've just met him but he's a wizard too, he doesn't seems like the kind of wizard I am, but still, he is a wizard and should I tell him I'm not from here? Yes let's just ask him. "well uhm I don't even know where I am so could you tell me that first?", he looked at me strangely. "You are in Middle-earth, obviously, where else?" I blinked a few times. "I am where?!" I've once read something about it, that they are just stories for children. "Is something wrong dear? You look like you've seen a ghost." I sighed. "Radagast, I think I need to tell you something." Radagast looked at me curiously but stayed silent. "I am not from Middle-earth, I come from another world, I live in London, one of the cities there. Me and my friends," I stopped after mentioning them. "O Merlin!, where are they, where are Hermione and Luna!" I panicked. "shhh, calm down dear,  I am sure they are fine, now go on with your story ones you're calmed down." I took some deep breaths before continuing. 

"My friends and I just lost our loved ones in a war, we tried to pick up our lives again and help each other in hard times. I became restless and wanted to do something, so we went to our school to ask if we could do something to help with restoring because there was a lot of damage. Minerva, the headmistress of our school, was very happy that we came and sent us to the dungeons," I couldn't continue my story because Radagast interrupted me, "The dungeons?, which school has dungeons? only castles have those." "Our school isn't a normal school, and yes, our school is in a huge castle, or at least it was a castle until it was halve destroyed by deatheaters." he looked at me confused. "deatheaters are the henchmen of our enemy, there aren't much left anymore because we won the war against Voldemort because my boyfriend killed him, right after that he was killed by a deatheater so there wasn't much celebration, but some Deatheaters are still on the run." I saw Radagast looking at me compassionately before I moved on with the original story. 

"Right after we were sent to the dungeons, we began repairing the damage and mess. We went deeper and deeper until we came at the place which Minerva warned us to look out for, so we carefully began investigating, what seemed like hours of walking we finally stood before a dead end. We decided it was time to go back so we turned around until we heard voices. We turned around and there suddenly was a door which definetly wasn't there before. I became curious so I was the first who came forward to have a look. I was being reckless and didn't look out and before I knew it I woke up in this beautiful but strange forest." Radagast looked at me and he seemed to be deep in thought until he finally spoke. "Strange, very strange, I've never heard of something like this. And your friends? Where are they? Did they fall true the portal too? And who is this Merlin you're talking about?"