19. Fallen friend

1200 views! Thank y'all :)

Luna's POV.

"By the Valar, what just happened?" Legolas said. "I'm so dizzy." I chuckled. "You transported, and I understand that you feel dizzy, everyone has that on their first time apperating, right Hermione?..Hermione?" I looked at her. Her eyes were wide in horror. I followed her gaze and saw something unimaginable. My eyes immediately filled up with tears and I ran to the ruin which Azog was standing on. As soon as Azog saw us he smiled wickedly. 

"Let this be the day where you lost one of your best friends." he said to Hermione, Ginny and I. "Let this be the day where the line of Durin ends." he looked at Thorin. "This one dies first, than the brother and after that it's your turn." 

Fili looked at us. "Go." he said softly. No one obeyed him. "Run!" he shouted, and then, it happened. Azog drew his sword through his chest and he fell to the ground, dead. Worst of all, he landed next to his brother. I saw Kili staring in shock. I knew what he felt, I know what it feels like to lose someone you love.

"Kili!" I came towards him and gave him a big hug. Kili cried a little. "I should have never left him alone." he sobbed. "Shhh, it's not your fault." I said while stroking his hair. Suddenly Kili let go of me. He had a newfound determination in his eyes. 

"I will go with you." He didn't even need to explain. With that we ran off, we heard Thorin yell at us go come back, but we ignored him. We had to avenge Fili.

Ginny's POV.

Hermione, Legolas, Tauriel and me where still standing where we landed moments ago. Hermione was in a status of shock. "Mione, you okay?" I asked her. She nodded hesitantly. I looked at Legolas and Tauriel. "You stay with her, okay? I am going to find Thorin." they nodded and I ran away.

-----------------------

A couple of minutes had past and when I finally found him. He was on the ice, fighting orcs who were charging at him from every angle. 

"Stupefy!" an orc fell down unconscious. I grabbed the dolk which I had gotten from lord Elrond and killed the orc which I had knocked down. That's how my battle restarted. Thorin and I formed a good team, he is a good fighter, I must give him that.

Hermione's POV.

Legolas stayed behind when Tauriel and I walked into the ruin. We wanted to help, I still could not believe that he was dead. I just coudn't. I can't even imagine how Kili must feel right now. Well actually I can, but, yeah, not really the time to think about that now. 

"I think we're close, don't you think?" I turned around when I didn't get a reply. 

"She's a beauty, don't you think?" Bolg smiled with a devilish grin. He held Tauriel, hands around her neck. "Let her go." I said cold. Fortunately for him, I coudn't cast a spell on him because Tauriel kicked him in the stomach to break free. She did succeed but was trown against one of the walls right after. He walked up to her, axe in his hands. 

"Not when I'm around. Conjunctivitis!" the eyes from Bolg were forced to close. Tauriel and I saw our chance to run. He was even more dangerous with his eyes closed because he was swinging with his axe, so we coudn't come near him.

Luna's POV.

"There he is!" I pointed at Bolg. Kili followed my finger and when he saw him lifted his sword and charged. I followed him. Kili jumped right on top of Bolg. He is so reckless. 

"Kili get away from him!" someone shouted from behind me. Not long after, Tauriel ran passed me, swords in her hands. She sliced the hand where he was holding his sword so Kili could stand up. I could see a huge wound on his leg, shit. I was too preoccupied with Kili to see what was going on around me. And that is one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. 

Bolg had done the same what Azog had done. He had put his sword in his arm -utterly disgusting- and drove it through Tauriels heart. 

"NOOO!" Hermione ran up to her. "No, no, no, stay with me, please." she cried out. 

"You've been a wonderful friend to me, Hermione. Remember that. And please forgive me for my rudeness in the beginning." Tauriel had tears in her eyes. 

They talked for some more, but I kept my attention on Bolg. He was smiling brightly, that bastard. 

"You stupid ass, I should've done this a long time before!" and then I did it. The spell I had never cast, the words which I had promised to myself never to say. I killed him without thinking twice. I saw Kili looking at me with a surprised look on his face.

Kili suddenly cringed. "Kili?! Are you okay!" he shook his head. "What did Bolg do to you?" I asked him sternly. "He stabbed me when you weren't looking." he said ashamed. 

"It's going to be okay, I promise. But I need to get you to somewhere else. A place where I can heal you. The only problem is. It's not safe to apperate when you're hurt so, we need to walk. Do you think you can do that?" he nodded and tried to stand up. He failed miserably. 

"I'm sorry in advance, wingardium leviosa." Kili gasped. "Wha-, bu-, never mind." I smiled at his  words and we went the long trip down the hill.

Hermione's POV.

"...And please forgive me for my rudeness in the beginning." Tauriel had tears in her eyes. We had grown close in the short time we had known each other.

"Shhsss, It's going to be okay, you are going to be okay. You weren't rude. You were doing your job to portect your kingdom, I can't blame you for that." I smiled at her, still a bit teary. "I'm going to help you, I know a lot of spe-." a hand covered my mouth.

"It's okay. It's my time. I will go to Valinórë (Valinor, land of the Valar)." she reasured me. "No, I won't, I don't allow that. Episkey." it didn't work. "Vulnera Salentur." The wound closed a bit but it opened again after a couple of seconds. I looked at Tauriel. 

"Why doesn't it work." she smiled at me. "Because the sword completely pierced me. Let me go, go to your friends they need you more than me." 

"But you are my mellon(friend)." I sobbed. "PLease, stay with me." 

"Look after Legolas will you." she tried to wink. "I will." 

Tauriels light left her eyes as soon as I said that. I immediately let all the tears fall. I cried for my fallen friend. She coudn't be gone. She had a whole life ahead of her. A life as head guard in her kingdom. 

And the worst is, I don't even know how I will tell Legolas. 

------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, again. But I'm in my last year in highschool and it's pretty hard. I also had a huge writers block, again. 

I hope you all won't kill me for killing Tauriel, I had to do it. And yes I cried a bit while writing it. I'm really really sorry. 

See you in the next chapter.