Prologue

Keefe Sencen is tired. His mom has thrown him and Foster into a cell, and Fitz is being tortured for information. Foster is getting hopeless and worried and Keefe really wants to find a trash can to vomit. Percy Jackson just wants a small date. Annabeth wants to take him to a flower site just before they start their senior year. But of course, there are no breaks, and they find some real power at the sight. Too much power for a demigod.It might just kill them all.

Or, Percy meets two strange teens while on a date with Annabeth, and it's blatantly obvious that the power they hold would only be fit for monsters. Oh well, there goes your perfect day.

 ===================

(A/N: To be honest, I'm not sure if this will work out, so fingers crossed! And thank you for reading!)
(If I ever finish this, there might be a super confusing sequel, but let's not go that far!)

Future me: I wrote this a few months ago and uh is like to add that there are plenty plot holes in there and choppy chapter but- T^T hold on guys I'm taking a break

future me (11/29/22): yall. this is from like almost more than a year ago. im better than this

(07.21.23): ongoing story w very slow updates. marked as complete so wattpad doesnt hunt me down <3

===================

I can't do this.

The confidence in him washed away as soon as he entered the room.

Dex walked slowly, carefully. Slow enough not to be detected.

They're all counting on me.

He couldn't let them down. They had done so much for him, for his family.

He tried as hard as he could, counting every breath.

But they couldn't help him focus.

Every breath turned into a gasp, a grasp of air.

They had found him.

They were sucking all the oxygen from the room.

He concentrated even more now, every finger having its job.

The Technopath with the troubled path.

Was he special?

Yes.

Special enough.

The finishing touch was harder than he thought, and when he closed the box he could feel the air being crushed out of his lungs.

Who was doing this?

Someone walked in, a glint of golden among the orange.

No.

There was so much to be done. His family. His friends.

Sophie. 

The pretty golden glint was a blade, and Dex braced for the impact.

For dying.

This is the end.