I. Mr. Gorilla: "Welcome to the Jungle"

[RATED R for RAW!!]
EXPLICITLY SEXY 😫🥵🔥

It was a hot Friday night in June and Bruno and y/n were out on a date at a romantic drive-in movie. A couple of their friends, Natalie and Eddie invited them to the new downtown park that had just opened up and to celebrate their grand opening, the town decided to go back to the old school style of seeing movies instead of a movie theater, so they invited everyone to come out and celebrate with them. The scenery was beautiful and everyone was having a wonderful time. Bruno had his car parked by a big oak tree next to his friends so they all could be close to each other. Bruno had his arm wrapped around y/n as she was cuddled up against his chest. During the movie, a steamy, romantic sex scene came up and believe it when it's said that most couples started making out. It was a definite sight to experience! Just like back in the 60s. Y/n could feel Bruno's heart beating incredibly fast as her head was still laying on his chest. She slowly took her hand and rubbed his chest seductively, inhaling his sexy, musky cologne he was wearing at the same time. She raised her head up from his chest, looked over at their friends in the next car over and seen them making out hard, Natalie's legs wrapped around Eddie's waist, with him kissing her neck in the backseat. She smiled, leaned over into Bruno's ear and whispered in a low, erotic tone, "Bruno, make love to me, baby." Bruno, with fiery lust in his eyes, looked over into y/n's deep brown eyes, moved slowly into her lips, and kissed them, his tongue playing with her tongue. Y/n's eyes rolled in the back of her head, she moaned deeply -- he felt so good to her.

As they were passionately kissing, Bruno grabbed y/n's waist with both hands, and placed her on top of his lap. Y/n was grinding him slowly in the driver's seat, his hands caressing her ass, while her hands were caressing the back of his neck. She could feel his dick growing harder the more she grinded him. As their lips parted, y/n leaned her head back, eyes closed, moaning softly. Bruno bit his bottom lip as his hands were still on her waist; he had an idea in mind. He gazed into her eyes and said, "Let's go drive somewhere else. What I'm about to do to you, nobody will be able to handle the sight of it." Y/n could feel her pussy throbbing just by his tone. "What are you gonna tell Natalie and Eddie?" Bruno looked over at their friends in their car, smiled and said, "I don't think they would even notice we're gone. They're too busy doing their own thing." Y/n looked over at them, shook her head and laughed. "You're right. Let's go." They both laughed. Y/n hopped over into the passenger seat, Bruno started the car and they took off.

It was after eight o' clock at night and the mood was so right. Bruno was taking his time driving, trying to find a special spot to please his lady. As he was turning the radio on, he looked over at y/n, smiled, and looked back out in front of him, chuckling to himself. Y/n, who was gazing out of the window, looked over at him and asked in surprise, "What's so funny?" Bruno, shook his head in response, "Nothing babe." She shook her head and smiled, gazing back out the window. While cruising around for about 10 minutes, Bruno found the perfect spot -- a sensual nightclub, called La Jungla, where the best of the best things happen. While pulling up in the parking lot, and turning off his car, Bruno and y/n looked at each other. Y/n gave him that 'seriously, a nightclub?!' look. He bit his bottom lip, smiled and said, "Trust me. I know what I'm doing before you say anything. Come on." He held his hand out for her to put her hand inside of his. Without hesitation, y/n gave in to his surprise, so he pulled her out of the car, closed the door and they playfully ran to the front door of the club. At the entrance, the guard, Fernando, was standing on post -- he knew Bruno personally, a family friend. "Bruno baby! What's going on, man!?" He hugged Bruno, excited to see him. Bruno laughed as he hugged him back, saying, "Hey man, I'm just here with my girl. Treating her tonight." He let him in but still had to see some ID from y/n. Fernando winked at her and said, "You know, just to make sure." Y/n smirked, looked over at Bruno and back at Fernando, saying, "You seriously think I may be underaged?!" Fernando replied, "Nah, baby girl, more than that. We gotta keep it safe, plus, just doing my job." She stared at him for a second and finally pulled out her driver's license from her pocket and handed it to him -- "Here. satisfied?" Fernando checked her ID, smiled, handed it back to her and said, "You good baby." She snatched her ID from him and put it back into her pocket. "Ugh, I don't know why you brought me here, Bruno." Bruno grabbed her hand, and said, "Trust me." They slowly walked inside the nightclub, hand in hand, Bruno leading the way.