II. Our First Time: "Wet Passions & Desires"

⚠WARNING!! ⚠
SEXY & RAW ASF 🥵🔥

It was a late Friday night and instead of being out with their friends, Bruno and Melanie decided to take that time and spend it with each other at his place. Since they hardly have time for full-on romance, due to their busy schedules, Bruno wanted to take it easy and give his lady the attention she so rightfully deserved. Story is, they have been dating for the past 6 months and when they are together, they are either with their friends, on the road, working or just talking on the phone. The only things they ever do to be romantic is have dinner, go to a movie, do some cuddling and kissing -- that's it, so to fulfill his desires, he wanted this opportunity to be extremely special for her.

Melanie and Bruno were lying on his king size bed in his bedroom, gazing up at the ceiling. Candles were lit every where with some soft, jazz music playing in the background -- Melanie was loving every second of it. As they were spooning, his arms wrapped tightly around her, he whispered in her ear, "I love what we're doing right now. Being away from everything for the first time, ya know? I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." Melanie sighed deeply and agreed, "You're so right, baby. I'm just so happy that we can finally spend some quality time together without any interruptions. I've been yearning for this." Bruno kissed her neck, sighed heavily and said, "I know baby. So have I." Minutes have passed as they were tightly embraced into each other's arms. Suddenly, Bruno rubbed Melanie's thighs slowly and seductively -- Melanie softly moaned under her breath by his touch and she immediately turned around, faced him, gazed into his eyes and asked him, "Are you trying to start something, sir?" They both smiled at each other, their noses touching. While caressing her hair, Bruno told her, "We've been together for some time now and I want to know if you feel deeply about me the way I feel deeply about you." Melanie replied while rubbing his face, "The way I feel about you, is unconditional. I love you." As she continued to rub his face, Bruno stared at her lips, bit his bottom lip, caressed her thigh, looked into her eyes and whispered, "Show me. I want to make sure both of our hearts are in it and the only place to go is all the way." They looked deeply into each other's eyes -- "Is that alright? Is that ok?", he asked. Melanie looked down and looked back up shyly saying, "I'm a little nervous to do it for the first time." Bruno rubbed her face and said, "There's no need to be nervous, babe, 'cause I got you all night. Don't you worry about a thing." He leaned into her lips slowly and they kissed passionately. Suddenly, he leaned her back, climbed on top of her, leaned into her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you and I will never hurt you." He then kissed her ear, seductively pulling on her ear lobe, later on leaving traces of small, wet pecks around her neck, panting lightly, his warm breath on her. Melanie wrapped her legs around his waist, caressed his back with her hands, closed her eyes and moaned softly, whispering in pleasure, "Ahhh, mmm, I love it."

Bruno knew how careful Melanie was, so he planned on doing everything in his power to be gentle and go slow with her -- after all, when going all the way, slow and steady is how one should start. While Melanie's eyes were closed, feeling Bruno's warm body on hers, as he continues to tease her neck, she smiled to herself, taking deep, seductive breaths. Before she knew it, Bruno raised up, looked at her chest, took both his hands and placed them on her hips, and slowly glided them up her shirt, caressing her stomach, moving them up to her breasts. Melanie opened her eyes, and caught him gazing at her as he was biting his bottom lip. She lifted her head up slowly, and looked down to see what he was doing to her -- his touch made her squirm. She sighed erotically and laid her head back down, eyes closed and biting her lip. While still caressing her, Bruno whispered, "Just go with it, ssssss .... and I will go real slow with it." Melanie arched her back up, opening her legs even wider -- the sound of his voice turned her on. The way he sounded, the way he felt, Melanie knew she was in for a steamy surprise tonight, because once Bruno gets started with something, he doesn't stop, for he aims to please in all aspects.