IV. Versace on the Floor: "The Lovers' Suite"

[Friday, February 14th, 4:50PM]

It's Valentine's Day, and also Bruno and Star's one year anniversary that they have been an official couple. Star had just gotten off work, and was incredibly tired and a little upset because she haven't heard from Bruno all day, considering what day it was, but little did she know that later that night, she will be witnessing and experiencing a night of magic and passion. Star's car was in the shop, so she had caught a ride from her friend and coworker, Clarissa, since they both had gotten off at the same time.

Clarissa soon pulled up in front of Star's little 1 bed/1 bath cottage in about 10 minutes. "Thanks for the ride, girl. See you in the office Monday morning", said Star. She'd gotten out of the car, closed the door and they waved 'bye' to each other. Seconds later, Clarissa drove off, as Star made it to her front door, unlocked it, made her way in, closed it and locked it, letting out a breath of exhaustion. While taking her heels off, her cell phone ranged inside of her purse ...

*ring ...
*ring...
*ring...

Star immediately dug in her purse, and answered it. She had a huge grin on her face when she seen who was calling. She quickly answered it with complete, utter sarcasm in her voice.

"Hmph. Well, hello."

"Happy 1 year anniversary, baby. I bet you were wondering if I had forgot, huh?"

"Mmm, of course not. It haven't even crossed my mind.

"Damn baby, you're a terrible ass liar!", he laughed. "I heard it in your voice the way you answered the phone."

"Oh shut up!", whined Star.

Star could not help but smile. He knew exactly how to break her down. Bruno laughed at her and asked her,

"So, how was your day, babe?"

"It was alright, but much better now that I'm hearing your voice."

Bruno smiled, "I thought so. Listen baby, I've got a surprise for you tonight. I've made reservations for us at the most luxurious hotel in the next town over, and I've got a limo coming to pick you up at 7PM sharp, so I need you to be ready."

Star's mouth dropped, her heart raced and her legs weakened. With surprise and joy in her tone, she responded,

"A limo?! Babe! You joking, right?"

"Girl, you heard me right. I've been planning this for a couple of months now and tonight has to be perfect. This is why you haven't heard from me all day because I want to do more than the 'teddy bear and chocolates thing'. I want us to go all out -- in style."

"Omg baby, I can't believe this. I'm so excited!" Star squealed and shrieked in excitement.

Bruno had a huge smile on the other end. "Anything for my queen. Make sure you wear something sexy, tonight. Now, go get prettied up, baby. I'll be checking back on you momentarily, so just have your ears and eyes open for a signal."

"Ok baby. I love you. Bye!"

"Love you too babe. Bye."

They both hung up at the same time. Star shrieked and did her happy dance down the hall, ecstatic and excited about what her man had in store for them tonight.

Star soon undressed, and jumped in the shower, taking her time washing her body. Afterwards, while freshening up her face and fixing her hair, towel still wrapped around her body, she walked into her bedroom, opened her closet door and started to search for the sexiest, most perfect outfit. Minutes later, she found just what she was looking for way in the back -- a dress that she had bought last year while window shopping with a friend. To this day, she has never worn it and had told herself she will wear it only for special occasions -- tonight is definitely special, so she pulled it out along with the matching shoes she'd bought with them. She told herself while getting everything together, "Bruno won't be able to keep his eyes or hands off of me tonight. I want to look sexy for my baby." She sighed gleefully and started getting ready.