VI. Anytime Anyplace: "Sex in the Rain"

So, this story is specially requested by one of my followers, y'all -- a Bruno Mars & Janet Jackson special.

💦⛔ WHEW...READ WITH CAUTION⛔💦

Location: Janet's Dance Studio

It was a Friday evening, around 6:30 PM and Janet was just closing up her dance studio, Janet's Rhythm Nation after teaching her last class for the day.

"Ok guys, thanks so much for showing up this evening. It was so much fun. I'll see some of you next week. Be safe!" she smiled and shouted out to them as they were saying their goodbyes and leaving. As her studio was empty, she immediately locked the door and soon heard thunder roaring before she could make the first step to her back office to grab her bag and other necessities. She glanced at the clock on the wall and became a bit worried -- her boyfriend, Bruno was supposed to be picking her up at this time. She walked to her office, saying to herself, "He should be here by now. Probably got stuck in traffic or somethin'." While grabbing her things, she heard a rapping sound at the front -- she quickly ran out to see who it was and it was Bruno. She laughed to herself and walked over to unlock the front the door.

"Babe, I was wondering where you were, cause you usually already be here before I close up", she smiled and said to him while opening the door.

"I know babe. I had came home and took a quick nap on the couch when I got off work and woke up 5 minutes 'til. I didn't realize I slept that long, so I was tryna speed and get here." They both laughed, with Janet saying to him, "Well, at least you got here safely. Poor baby. We're gonna both sleep in this weekend, don't worry", rubbing his arm. Before they were getting ready to head out the door and lock up, thunder crashed loudly, rain pouring down excessively. "Oh no! It's pouring down like cats and dogs! We'll never make it home at this rate", said Janet as her and Bruno were watching. Bruno replied while still looking at the rain, "Well, you know we can stay here until it all blows over. No harm done." He then looked over at Janet and gave her a slick smile, biting his lip. Janet looked at him and smiled, "Oh Bruno, you clever devil. But that's not a bad idea though. We'll just have to wait here then."  Thankfully, Janet had just enough energy left after teaching two sets of classes earlier, so she walked over to the stereo system and turned on some sensual music. Bruno looked at her, knowing what was on her mind as he walked up to her, grabbing her waist and said, "You read my mind, girl. We can have a little 'dance session' of our own while we wait -- it's just the right time." Janet smiled and playfully hit him. He leaned in to kiss her neck as she wrapped her arms around his back, leaning her body into his. She closed her eyes and put her face into his neck, smelling his sexy, musk cologne he always wear -- he knew how much she loved it. Janet moaned in his ear, "Mmm you smell so good, babe", rubbing the back of his neck. Bruno continued to kiss her neck, moving his hands down to her ass cheeks, squeezing them. 

With them rocking side to side, Janet moaned softly under her breath as Bruno's hands moved up and down her thighs, slowly walking her backwards to the wall, holding her hands up above her head. Bruno lifted her shirt up, bent down and kissed her toned abs slowly, while rubbing her love handles. Janet closed her eyes, rubbed his curls and swayed her hips side to side, humming and moaning to the sensual music. Bruno then made his way down to the crotch of her pants and kissed it slowly, all while looking up at her. As Janet looked deep into his eyes, she bit her lip and continued to rub his curls and swaying her hips. Bruno then stood up, gently grabbed her chin and pressed his hot body against hers, and seductively asked in her ear, "How's about a private dance, huh?" Janet smiled and whispered to him, "Mmm, I'd like that, baby. Go sit over there in that chair for me." She pointed to the corner of the room as he walked over to the chair and sat down in it, his legs wide opened. Janet slowly catwalked over to him, stood in front of him and rolled her hips, turned around, bent over and placed her ass against his hard dick. Bruno smacked her ass as she giggled seductively. She leaned up, sat down on his dick, widened her legs, whipped her hair and leaned over, slowly grinding him. Bruno wrapped one hand around her stomach and placed his other hand inside of her pants, dug into her panties and rubbed her wet pussy slowly. Janet moaned, leaning her head back into his neck and rubbing the side of his face with her hand, "Mmm baby, that feels so good, ahh", she squealed in excitement.

Bruno kissed her neck, breathing heavily into it, moaning deeply as he continued to rub and now finger her. "You like that, baby?", he deeply whispered into her ear. Janet continued to rub the side of his face, softly moaning under her breath. Thunder continued to roar as the rain poured down consistently. Janet's heart pounded fast, blood quickly rushing to her head, her eyes closed, feeling his hands touching all the right places. Bruno then took his hand out of her panties, pulled her shirt up and rubbed her breasts, folding the cups of her bra back to rub her nipples. Janet breathed heavily, rubbing his legs and rolling her head backwards, letting out a deep, low moan. "Mmm Bruno. Ohhh." Bruno rubbed from her nipples down to her abs, sucking on her neck at the same time. Janet soon took off her shirt, threw it to the floor and stood up from his lap, turning to face him. Bruno sat with his legs open, biting his lip and watching her as she rolled her belly and hips, staring deeply into his eyes.

As Bruno was watching her, he seen a couple of people watching in the window as well in the pouring rain. "Uhh babe, looks like we got an audience. You wanna take this back to your office?" Bruno chuckled to himself pointing to the window. Janet turned around, seen them and said to him, "I don't wanna stop just because people walking by watching us. Really, I don't give a damn what they think. Let 'em look." Janet straddled his lap facing him, her arms wrapped around his neck and passionately kissed his lips, grinding his dick. She moaned into his mouth, "Mmm I want you now. I don't wanna stop just because you feel so good inside of my love." Bruno placed his hands on her back and slowly rubbed her down, hesitant to undo her bra -- he just leaned his head back and let Janet take control. Janet got up from his lap again, her mind filled with forbidden thoughts, and began to tease him with a sultry dance, her hands rubbing her thighs. While rocking her hips side to side, she took her finger, licked it up and down slowly and pointed it down to her pussy, indicating that it belonged to him -- she widen her legs, leaned her head back and rubbed it with one hand while rubbing her breasts with the other, moaning Bruno's name. Turned on, Bruno couldn't resist, so he stood up from the chair, slowly walked up to her, grabbed her hips and grinded his body against hers. He then picked her up by her thighs, carried her to the wall, leaned her back up against it, and kissed her lips, their wet tongues rubbing amongst each other's.

As Janet's feet touched the ground, she stared into Bruno's eyes, bit her lip and rubbed his hard dick, slowly unzipping the fly of his pants, as he stood in front of her with his hands against the wall. Once she discreetly pulled it out, Bruno unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them down slowly along with her panties -- he then lifted her back up by her thighs, and eased his dick inside of her wet pussy, slowly thrusting her, his face inside of her neck. She moaned his name as her arms were wrapped around his back, her feet around his waist, "Bruno! Ahh ahh! Mmm! Mmm! Faster! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhh fuck!!" He thrusted rhytmatically with her heavy, breathy moans and screams, moaning deeply in her ear, her sounds turning him on even more. "Ohh I'm about to cum!", Janet screamed. Seconds later, both let out a long drawn out moan at the same time -- "Mmmmm ohhh damn baby!", Bruno groaned heavily, beads of sweat coming down from his temples, their body temperatures sky high.

After catching their breathes, Bruno and Janet fixed themselves up, zipping up their clothes. The stereo system was still on, playing nothing but sensual slow jams, so Janet walked over by it and turned it off, heading to her office afterwards to get her things. Bruno looked out the window and seen that the rain had stopped, still grey and cloudy out, but that didn't stop others from peeping in on what was going on inside. "Babe, I think our audience grew since the storm.", Bruno said aloud and laughed as he seen more voyeurs in the window. Janet walked out of her office, closed the door and seen the people in the window. After they were being stared at for a while, the voyeurs suddenly left and went on about their business, wet and all.

Janet walked over to Bruno, kissed his lips and said, "Anytime, anyplace, I don't care who's around. I wasn't gonna stop for nobody. Mm now let's go home." That's what Bruno loved about her -- her confidence and drive to keep going. He smacked her ass hard and bit his lip saying, "We not finished yet, baby. There's a whole lot more we do in private that they didn't get to see." Janet laughed at him and said, "Oo you so nasty!" They both smiled and walked out the studio, Janet locking the door behind her. Who knew sex in the rain would be so erotic!

Hope y'all enjoyed it babes.❤

STAY TUNED FOR MORE SEXY BRUNO!