• Money Make Her Smile: "Red Velvet Secrets" [Part 2]

This part of the story will be based off both Bruno's and the new girl's POV.
_______________________________________

Saturday, 10:30 pm
Location: La Jungla - The Red Velvet Room

WYSA's POV:
I don't even know his name and he is already making me feel like I've known him for a long time -- he feels so good. The way his hand is caressing my body, his warm breath against my neck, his other hand gripping my neck so delicately -- oh my, what did I get myself into? I don't know, but I love it and have never felt like this before. I knew he was different.
She moaned deeply the moment he squeezed her waist so tight, his dick pressing harder against her ass.
"Mmm omg...ahh!" Her high pitched moan made him groan deep under his breath.

Bruno:
While still kissing her neck, he slowly slid his hand inside of her panties and fingered her already-wet pussy. His eyes were closed, mouth opened and breathing heavily into her neck, while his other hand was still gripping her neck. "You like that? I know you do. You out there showing off in front of all of them, but I want you to show me what you got up in here."

WYSA:
It wasn't his touch that aroused her, but it was his words that instantly had her juices flowing.
I can't believe he just said that to me, because I'm usually the one in control. I'm already hooked. "Ssss mmm...is that right?"
She seductively moaned to him, rubbing his solid, masculine arms.

Bruno:
"You know what I'm talking about, girl", he said all while still playing with her wet pussy and biting his lip. He took his other hand off from around her neck and began to rub her breasts, squeezing each one. "Sss yeah, that feels good, huh? I know it does", his eyes fixated on her body.

WYSA:
The way he controls my body without me even saying a word to him, just turns me completely on. He knows what I like already -- he knows how I feel just by feeling me. So damn good.
"Mmm ohh..."

Bruno:
He took his hand out her panties, looked at his hand and said, "You are soakin', girl. I like that. Now get up, turn around and show me what you got."

WYSA:
She moaned, bit her lip and slowly got up. As the music was still playing in the background, she opened Bruno's legs wide, stood in between them and threw her hands up above her head, performing a sensual dance for him, her hips hypnotizing him. She placed her knee in between his legs, rubbed his chest, leaned into his neck and nibbled it lustfully, arching her back. At the same time she was nibbling his neck, her hands were rubbing his curls, whispering erotic things into his ear.

Bruno:
He was turned on by the way she was teasing him -- his eyes were closed, hands placed firmly on her hips, caressing them and moaning to himself. He whispered, "Sss damn girl. You feel and sound so good." His dick was erect, ready to slide right on up in her, for she has awaken 'the dragon'. Seconds later, as she leaned up, her knee still in between his legs, Bruno gazed into her eyes, rubbed her ass and said to her, "Ride me girl, but take your panties off for me."

WYSA:
She stared into his eyes for a moment and smiled. Of all her days of stripping and giving private dances to her male clients, she'd never had either one of them say that to her. Sure, she rode them, but she never had to take off her clothes.
Ohh yes, he's just the kind of man I've been fantasizing about. It's so rare to find men like him, and yet he's not pulling out no stacks. She smiled, got up and took off her panties, letting them slowly fall down to her ankles, all while maintaining eye contact with him. As she was stepping out of them, her eyes moved down to the fly of his pants -- she crotched down towards the middle of his legs and undid his pants, pulling out his hard dick. She stood up, opened her legs wide, and while arching her ass, she steadily eased down on his dick and let it slide on in her pussy, feeling her wetness wrapped around it.