V. Money Make Her Smile: "Red Velvet Secrets" [Part 1]

This part of the story will be based off Bruno's POV.
_______________________________________

Saturday, 9 pm
Location: La Jungla The Jungle

Bruno's POV:
"It's just me and the boys tonight -- La Jungla is where it's at, and drinks are on me. Tonight, we're celebrating life, love, and good times. You see, I just recently went through a bad breakup with Natalie, that lying, gold-digging bitch who almost got me for everything I've got, just to satisfy her greedy ways and make me look bad. I always tell myself, 'It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all', so I've got nothing on my mind but having a good time and not letting anything get in my way."

Friend #1:
"Bruno, check out that chick over there, man. She is killing it!"

Bruno's friend pointed to one of the strippers on the other side of the club who goes by the name 'Lollipop' .

"While drinking my rum, I shouted out to Lollipop, working her aerobic magic on that pole. Me and the fellas couldn't contain ourselves -- laughing and hitting the counter, throwing dollars at every last stripper we have came across tonight."

Club MC:
"Gentleman! Attention! I know our ladies have been getting ya'll warmed up, tonight, but now it's time to slow things down a bit, get it heated up in here. Coming to the stage is a girl who's new in town, going by the name, 'Where Yo' Stacks At?' and I promise you... this pretty little thing won't let you down. Give her what you got, fellas."

The lights were suddenly dimmed down low, a slow jam came on and the new stripper walked out, slowly making her grand entrance onto the stage. As she came to the pole, she opened her legs, leaned against it and grinded it between her legs like her life depended on it. She then slid her hands up and down the pole, stroking it like she would a dick. All the guys were watching her in excitement, already pulling out dollar bills.

"I thought to myself, 'I ain't never seen her before. Where is she from? She's so beautiful. The way she moves is mesmerizing.' I had to take a sip of another round of rum."

Friend #2:
"Mmm mmm mmm!"

Friend #3:
"Y'all better pull out all ya money for her. Hell, I'll gladly be the first one."

The rest of Bruno's buddies agreed in unison and started pulling out their wallets, opening them and throwing dollar bills at her while she jumped up the pole and seductively slid down -- except Bruno, for he had something else in mind.

Friend #4:
"Yo', Brunz! You not pulling out cha wallet, man?"

"Nah, not yet man. But I will eventually."

Friend #2:
"Man, you crazy, yo'. This chick is bad! I wouldn't mind turning her out."

All the fellas agreed in unison...except for Bruno. They kept throwing dollar bills, while the rest of the guys in the club were too, hooting and getting sweaty.

"She's looking dead at me, eyes piercing through my soul. It's so intimidating, but I can't resist. She's looking at no other man but me. She wants me -- I can feel it."