Chapter 12 The Final Dying Will Bullet

Homura, Bianchi, Gokudera, and Reborn were running ahead to where Mukuro could be located. Just up ahead was a giant building that acted as the main one. That was where they would investigate first. However, Homura had a worried expression on his face. Soon Gokudera spoke up to him.

"Don't worry about Yamamoto. He may be irritating, but he definitely isn't weak. While he's fighting, let's try to find this Mukuro bastard."

"Gokudera..."

"Hayato, Homura!!! Get down!!!!!"

As Bianchi said this, Homura and Gokudera swiftly ducked to the ground as the trees behind them split apart. Soon Gokudera held eight sticks of dynamite in his hand and threw them in the direction where the attack came from. Soon an explosion occured as the wall of a nearby building was crumbling down.

"What lame weapons. I wonder how a bunch of guys like you managed to get both Kakipii(Chikusa) and Ken. My name is MM. "

"That's Kokuyo's uniform?! But we were informed there were only three members!"

"Geez, you guys are shabby-looking, even for Mafia. Oh well, men are money. In the end, only Mukuro suits me. Well, guess it's time I do my job. Burning Vibrato!!!!!"

As MM blew into her clarinet, she generated sound waves that increased the vibration of atoms of any object it touches, increasing its temperature to its utmost limit

As MM blew into her clarinet, she generated sound waves that increased the vibration of atoms of any object it touches, increasing its temperature to its utmost limit. However, before the sound waves reached Homura and Hayato, Binachi threw a plate of poison cooking towards them. When this happened, the sound waves reached the poisoned cooking first, causing it to explode on contact.

"I'll take care of this. You two stay back. After all, this girl has it all wrong. Money isn't the most important thing. Love is."

"So you used that food earlier as a shield. Though it was a good call on your part. If those sound waves reached the human body, their insides would boil until they go boom!!!"

As Bianchi stood in front of Gokudera and Homura, she saw Reborn was taking a nap behind them. She had to finish this fight quickly, so he doesn't wake up. Luckily she brought several ingredients with her.