Ch 25

Third Person's Pov

" Malika what the hell was that " Sid shouted and hearing him Annika descended down!

" What happened why are you shouting at Mali ?" Annika asked

" This stupid girl will kill me one day " Sid said being frustrated

" What happened Mali at least tell me " Annika asked

" She hired him as servant and offered him the servant quarter " Sid said being pissed

" Hired whom ?" Annika asked

" Shivaay " Sid said making Annika shock!

" What the hell Mali how could you do that " Annika shouted and Malika passed her nervous smile!

" Ani my bestie calm down please " Malika said while trying to calm her down knowing very well how dangerous Annika's anger was!

" How can I calm down! You know how much I am trying to move on and you brought that man to sit on my head! You know what I am leaving I am going back to my orphanage " Annika said and malika hugged her!

" Anni calm down! Okay you are trying to move on but what about the pain he caused you? what about the years you lost because of him? what about the abuse the torture he gave you and how much you suffered because of him! How can you forget that? And you know what no matter you forget that or not but I won't forget that.. Not before making him go through the same hell at least! I still cry after thinking how much pain he gave you I still cry reminding your struggle which you shared with me I still cry that I wasn't there for you because he had separated us! Till now it was his revenge now it would be yours " Malika said as tears fall from her eyes! Annika hugged Malika and let her tears fall too!

" Okay ladies I am in to begin the new revenge saga but Annika you will be strong this time okay? " Sid said and Annika nodded

" Ramu " malika shouted the name of one servant

" Ji memshaheb ( yes ma'am ) " the servant came quickly hearing his
proprietor's call !

" Call the new servant shivaay and tell him to clean the mansion alone " malika ordered and everyone looked at her with shock!

" Mali entire mansion? " Aman asked with wide mouth

" Yes from now onwards he will clean the entire mansion twice a day that to alone without anyone's help " malika said with smirk!

" Uff this lady is dangerous " Annika commented and went in her room !

" Why she went ? " Malika asked being confused

" You know how big this mansion is! It takes 9  servant's clean the entire mansion " Sidharth said

" So what! Hadn't he made Annika clean the entire oberio  mansion numerous times " malika said gritting her teeth! Everyone agreed to her punishment for Shivaay!

Shivaay on the other hand came in the mansion and stood there silently!

" Don't you know one must  wish their master " malika said with smirk!

" Good afternoon " Shivaay said slowly feeling embarassed seeing malika insulting him in front of all servant's whom malika accumulated to distribute duties!

" Good afternoon mam " Malika Corrected him

" Good afternoon mam" Shivaay repeated

" So I have accumulated you all to tell that from today onwards this new servant Shivaay will single handedly clean the entire mansion that too twice! Dare anyone help him in it " malika ordered throwing bomb on Shivaay! But he didn't uttered anything and reminiscing his past when he made Annika do the same!

Flashback

Shivaay came from office to find Annika sitting on chair pressing her head as her head was bursting!

" You Shirk you does nothing everyday except sitting and breaking the bed! Go clean the mansion my friends are coming " shivaay ordered

" Sir we will clean the mansion Annika mam  is feeling sick " one lady servant came!

" You are dismissed don't show your face here again " shivaay said to the servant who first was shocked but later scornfully glanced him turned and left!

" Oh BTW all the house cleaner are on leave so you need to clean the entire mansion yourself" shivaay said!

Since she was getting habitual of this behavior she didn't react and started doing her work of cleaning the mansion silently!

She was coughing badly even feeling dizzy but managed to clean the entire mansion!

In evening

His friends came in the house and Annika arranged all the alcohol and wine on the table! She started serving them when

One girl purposesly dropped the wine glass on ground!

" Annika clean it " Shivaay ordered sighing Annika started cleaning it but the other girl too spilled her drink on ground which Annika had to clean!

" Good servant " a boy commented and everyone laughed including Shivaay! Tears started flowing through her eyes! She could only repented at her decision of trusting this man!

Flashback

Shivaay stared cleaning the mansion!

" Clean here this place is dirty" Aman said pointing at one place on the ground!

Malika had a glass of Orange juice which she is purposesly spilled at the surface which he had just cleaned!

" Ops juice spilled on ground servant you have to clean it again " malika said faking innocence! He nodded and started cleaning the place again!

" I want lime juice " Sidharth ordered! One servant was about to go but malika signed him to Stop which didn't go unnoticed by shivaay hence he went to make one for him!

Giving the glass to him he started cleaning the mansion again!

" You don't clean it properly servant don't force us to throw you out" malika said with a smirk and Shivaay's looked at ground but all his desolation went in air when he saw Annika descending down!

He had smile on his face seeing her! She passed him ignoring his presence!

" Servant make juice for Annika " malika ordered!! Shivaay gladly took order and went to make a juice for her!

He placed her juice on table! Annika took a sip and spit it out!

" what is this ? Make another fast " Annika ordered boldly without sparing him a glance and everyone got shock seeing the  previous Annika!

Shivaay melancholy went to make another and Malika hugged Annika tightly!

" Finally our fierce tigress is back " Malika exclaimed

" Ofcourse it is my revenge and I must take it with all interest " Annika said passing a wink towards Sidharth who was staring Annika ammusingly!

To be continued

Finally the revenge saga begins

Target - 150 votes + 2 followers