ch 3

Shivaay's pov

Why did you do that annika! You could have made her live with him but you choose to go on wrong path he might have keep you and your sister happy but your friends were hell admat to humiliate him!

PoV ends

Anika's PoV
I was making breakfast with my burnt hands when he came from back! Why is he doing this with me! Can't he let me Live in peace!

Is the breakfast ready? He asked
I noded

Can't you speak? He said rudely

It's not like I can't speak but him I can't speak infront if him! I prefered to not reply!

Suddenly he grab my lips! Dam what the heck why he do such things without warning! I was getting breathless! I tried to push him but all invain in fact he started pulling me more into him! Suddenly I felt sensations in my lower part! Fuck he was fingering me! Leave me you demon!!!

Mmmmmmmm I moan when he went harder!

His next words made me feel like a whore

I love you body he said giving a bite on my lips and licking his finger!

Do I deserve this only? After alot of sacrifices after fighting for my friends after taking care of him like a servant do I deserve this much respect only!

I hurriedly passed him the breakfast! His eyes were on my breast only !

Don't this man have any other work instead of looking at my assets all-time!
I felt uncomfortable under his gaze I covered my back with saare's pallu Which make him angry!

He glared me I gulped and left the pallu at its original position!

He silently had his breakfast! What has happened to this demon he is having breakfast without saying anything to me ! Is he shivaay only?

Flashback
Anika along with shivaay's group went to watch the movie! It doesn't went well with her friends!

She is changed sidhi said to her boyfriend aman

I won't talk to her anymore Sid Malika's boyfriend said

At threater
Anika was shocked that they took her to watch an adult movie!

Guys what is this! Anika shouted

Comeon anika don't be kido we are mature enough to watch an adult movie! Yuvi said

I can't watch this type of movie I m leaving anika said and started to leave when shivaay stopped her!

Guys she is right! We are not that mature to watch adult movie! Let's watch Star Wars Shivaay said!

Alright Arnav said and they bought the tickets of Star Wars!
Shivaay sat beside annika! Everyone were watching movie but anika was not intrested in it! She only enjoys with her friends and it is absurd for her to come with shivaay's friend! She not mingle well with people instead of her friends!

Shivaay kept his hand on her shoulder!
She smiled looking at him !

She was thinking about her friends that How will they react to it! She knew they will be angry with how much she didn't knew it!

Finally the movie ended!
Everyone came out with a smile!

I need a girl Yaar it's been month that I had any girl on bed ashu said

Even I m also bored to have Tanisha from last 3 weeks I need a hot chick Yuvi said

Anika wided her eyes!

Shivaay glared them!

Guys let's go for dinner shivaay said changing the topic!

I m not hungry anika said

Come on anika plz come with us Arnav said

I m sorry guys I should leave now anika said ignoring his pleadings !

Anika Shivaya called her

Yes she said with fake smile

Can I drop you? Shivaay asked

No I would go myself! Anika said

Plz he made his famous puppy face

Okay she smiled!

He dropped her at her apartment!

Flashback ends

Jesse friends beshram the vessa kudh beshram nikla anika thought and got busy in her work

Chappy ends

How's it?

Plz Vote nd comment