Tribute To The Troops

~Monday~ (4 years since last Chapter)

Bayley awoken from some small turbulence on the long 16 hour flight and startled Sasha Banks who was sitting next to her reading a book. Sasha and Bayley became close friends during their time at the performance center and NXT. They became inseparable and told each other everything. 

Sasha: Bay...Are you okay? 

Bayley: *Rubbing her eyes* hmm oh yea, just ready to land. 

Sasha: I am so glad that we got called up when we did. Didn't want to miss this special chance to meet your special friend that you keep writing to. 

Bayley slowly lost the smile she had as she pulled her jacket up over her.

Sasha: Still have not heard from him?

Bayley: It's been over 8 months since Ty sent me a letter.

Sasha: He is fine Bay, maybe his letters got lost in the mail or something. 

Bayley: I hope.

~With Tyler~

A Humvee was pull into an war torn city with Tyler and two of his combat partners, Zack and Jeff as coordinates were coming through the radio to lead them to the bomb area. 

Bradley: *Radio* Please proceed with caution as we have civilians in the area.

Tyler: *radio* Copy that, has the device been seen? 

Bradley: *Radio* 10-4 it appears to be attached to a blue four door vehicle. 

Tyler: *Radio*  Copy, we are pulling up to the area now. 

The Humvee pulled into what seemed to be a town square with the vehicle in question sitting right by the fountain in the middle. They stopped about 100 yards from the area and got out to scan the area for any hostiles. 

Zack: It looks clear, shall we proceed? 

Jeff: Yea I think we should get Ty suited up. 

They opened up the back of the Humvee as Tyler too his jacket off to get the protective suit on. The three of them switched to a private radio channel so they could communicate without interruption.  

Tyler was looking at an old photo of him and Pamela from when they were in middle school together as Zack and Jeff were strapping the armor on. 

(A/N: For reference of the armor)

Zack: Don't worry man, we are going to get you back to your girl soon enough.

Tyler: Oh this is a photo of me and my best friend.

Jeff: People don't usually bring photos like that with them, she must be very special.