Pam's Birthday Bash

~The Next Morning~

Tyler woke up early to make breakfast for the two of them but first he quietly went into the bathroom to shower.

Pamela woke up slightly after placing her hand on Ty's side of the bed and he wasn't there.

Her phone began to ring and she seen that Mercedes was calling.

Mercedes: Good Morning Birthday Girl!!!!

Pam: *Smiling * Good Morning Mercedes...what are you up to?

Mercedes: Wanted to see what your plans are for the evening?

As Pamela was going to respond Tyler walked out of the bathroom and the two of them waved at each other before he left to go to the kitchen.

Pam: Ty is making breakfast for me right now and we hadn't really decided on anything else.

Mercedes: Awesome...so I wanted to see if you and Ty wanted to come out with a few of us...

Pam: Where to?

Mercedes: Scott rented out a local night club...I think he is trying to get close to Alexis or something but he asked for a reason to celebrate...so I told him your birthday was today.

Pam: It's been a while since I could really get out and let loose...I think I was still with...

Mercedes: Aaron? See that's why you should come...show Ty you know how to shake that booty.

Pam: Mercedes!!!!

Mercedes: So are you down?

Pam: *paused for a second* Yea, I will confirm it with Ty but yea we will be there.

They both said their goodbyes before Pam excitedly got in the shower as the smell of Bacon was filling the house so she knew she had to hurry.

As she came out of the bathroom Tyler was walking upstairs with a large tray full of a variety of breakfast foods.

Ty: Awe...I was hoping to serve you breakfast in bed.

Pam happily jumped in bed and sat against the headboard as Tyler brought the tray over and sat it over her lap.

Pam: Oh My...Ty. It all looks amazing.

The plate consisted of Bacon and sausage links that spelled out happy birthday with eggs on the side. They had a ketchup shaped heart on top and a stack of pancakes with a lit candle in the middle.

Tyler: I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you.

Pam: I..I have never had anyone do anything like this for me.

She leaned over to give Tyler a kiss before he turned on a movie for both of them to watch.

~After the movie~

The two were cuddled up and Pam was feeling the extra love that Tyler was certainly giving out.

Tyler began to make a move on Pam but he was shot down.

Pam: Scott is throwing a party tonight...so we can continue this afterwards.

Tyler: I thought we would spend the day in...just the two of us.