The New Beginning

~Thursday~

Tyler was woken up by his phone vibrating and as he rubbed his eyes so he could see who it was, he sat up in bed when he realized that Mercedes was texting him.

Mercedes: Hey Ty...I wanted to let you know that I am back in town. Did you want me to swing by your place?

Ty: Ohh umm...There is something that I need to tell you...

Mercedes: What is it Tyler?

Tyler snapped a quick photo of the sleeping Pam in his bed and sent it to her.

Tyler: So Pam came over Monday night and...

Mercedes: 🥶 Tyler! She is engaged...I told you that.

Tyler: That's the thing...she confessed that she had the same feelings that I did and that she didn't want to hide them anymore.

Mercedes: So no more benefits? 😢

Tyler: Unfortunately yes, but if you wanted to come hang out I'm sure Pam would love to see you.

Mercedes: Sure! I missed having Pam on the road.

Ty: Awesome...well I'm going to go so I can wake Pam up and get the day started.

He sat his phone back down and noticed that the way Pamela was laying that her neck was exposed and an idea came to mind.

Tyler's mind: I wonder if Pam's neck is ticklish...only one way to find out.

Tyler leaned down to softly kissed the side of her neck and a second later, moans can be heard from where her face is buried into the pillow. Pam slowly turned her head to see the cheeky smile on Tyler's face.

Pam: What time is it?

Tyler: Almost 7...I figured we could get up and go get some breakfast.

Pam: Breakfast sounds great...but first I need to shower.

Tyler smiled and nodded as he made his way out to the kitchen to begin making some food. Thoughts of Monday night was running through his head.

He didn't realize that Mercedes had walked in and sat at the bar area.

Mercedes: Good Morning, Ty.

As the sizzling sounds of eggs and bacon began from the kitchen Ty turned around with a smile on his face.

Tyler: Hey Mercedes, how was your trip?

Mercedes: It was fun...but seems like it was more eventful here.

She seen a small smile come across Tyler's face before he quickly turned back around to finish cooking.

Mercedes: So are you going to give me the scoop or what?

Tyler plated the food and slid it across the table to Mercedes before sitting next to her.

Tyler: I was getting ready to watch Raw when she arrived at my door.

Mercedes: and...

Pam: I told him everything.

Tyler and Mercedes turned to see Pam walking from the bedroom area with a cute smile on her face. Mercedes could see that Tyler and Pamela locked their gaze on each other and could feel the love between them.