No More Secrets

~The Next Day~ 

Pam abruptly woke up on the couch as she sat up, looking around to see where she was. The cover fell on to the floor and she held her head as the headache from her late night drinking was catching up to her. 

She carefully stood up and stumbled her way toward the back of the house where her bedroom was but as she opened the door she spotted Aaron sleeping in the bed.

Now the reason for her hangover was apparent as Pam sneered at him while making her way to the bathroom to shower. Pam stood under the water to try and wash away the memory of last night.

~Flashback~

Aaron: We shouldn't be fighting...I love you more than anything.

He scooted closer to Pam as they tried to kindle the fire back into their relationship.

Pam: *Lookin down at her wine glass* I just don't know Aaron...things feel so different now.

Aaron lifted her head and softly planted a kiss on her lips as Pam sat her drink down. The two of them began a small make out session as Pam closed her eyes and could feel his hands beginning to roam her body. 

Things were heating up fast as Pam couldn't fight back the soft moans escaping her lips from Aaron kissing down her neck but with her eyes closed, Pam was visualizing Tyler was the one that was there. Her hands running through his jet black hair as each kiss was planted in the perfect spot. 

She could no longer hide the fact that Tyler was the one she wanted physically and mentally as her vision had flipped to the night that wouldn't leave her mind. Tyler jumping off the bed and shouting the words that pierced into her heart. 

Tyler: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU PAMELA ROSE MARTINEZ!!!

Just as she heard those words in her head, Pam's eyes sprung open and she quickly pushed Aaron back while shaking her head. 

Pam: I can't do this!

Aaron: You can't be intimate with your fiancée? 

He sat back on the couch as Pam sat up and chugged down her wine. The two of them looked at each other with realization of reality. 

Aaron: We are not going to be able to come back from this...are we?

Pam: *Shaking her head* I'm sorry...I love you Aaron, but I am not in love with you. 

She walked into the kitchen to grab her bottle of wine as Aaron quickly got up  and walked out of the room.

~Back to reality~

Tyler was heading back home after spending the day with his parents as he didn't get much time to see them.

His mother continued her usual questions about if he was talking to any women and looking to settle down. Tyler never told them about his feelings for Pam because his mother was a blabber mouth.

Walking into his house, Tyler had just arrived home before it began pouring down rain and he we into the front room to watch a movie before Raw tonight. Not having Mercedes around as she would be doing the show tonight has Tyler feeling a bit lonely but he doesn't know is that Pamela asked for some time off. 

~Back with Pam~ 

She was packing some bags as the hangover had began to wear off and her plans were to stay with Mercedes until she can get her own place. Aaron walked past without her even noticing him until she heard him clear his throat. 

Aaron: Why don't you wait for the storm to pass. 

Pam:  That's a good idea...I'm not going to the show tonight.