Chapter 5

Mu Chenghe did not have an office in the foreign language department, so he still occupied Chen Ting's desk. The end of the two classes for the night was already nine o'clock, so obviously there were no teachers left in the building. I deliberately wandered around for a while before picking him up around 9:10. There were only Mu Cheng and one other person in the office, and there were even fewer people in the hall.

Mu Chenghe was sitting at the desk, looking at the list. When he saw me come in, he motioned for me to find a chair and sit down. He put things in her hands, clasped his hands against his chin and said thoughtfully, "I have never taught university students before, much less taught languages ​​before. I know that professional Russian classes at our school are taught in small classes of no more than 20 students in each class. Therefore, such large-scale classes of the foreign language subject are very difficult to teach. If there is a problem with my teaching method, you can give me your opinion as a representative of the class. "

When I saw him being so humble, I was suddenly embarrassed, "No, no

When I saw him being so humble, I was suddenly embarrassed, "No, no. It's very good."

After a moment of silence, he moved on to the main topic and asked me, "So why can't you pronounce the [Р] (r)?" It's innate, which is so surprising. Not even * Lenin could do it. "I remembered the example Bai Lin had given me to console me.

"Can you compare it to Lenin?"

"Hypocrite..."

"Stop your tongue between [т] (t) or [д] (d) and try again." He said the.

As before I said "I can do it", but for a long time it never came out.

He got up and beckoned me impatiently, "Come here."
He was stunned and motionless, what's wrong with me?

Seeing that he wouldn't move, he helplessly walked around the table and approached me, “Don't think it's a trivial matter, you don't even know how uncomfortable it sounds. Look at my mouth. He ordered me to look up, then parted his lips to let me see the position of his tongue.

"Roll your tongue against your upper jaw, then blow the air out." He asked me to carefully observe the movements of his lips and tongue as he explained to me. Along with that, there was a long and fast tongue sound that sounded slightly. He suddenly asked, "What are you thinking?"

 He suddenly asked, "What are you thinking?"