Bright Moon VS Ditch

I pondered for a long time and couldn't make up my mind, then I looked at Bai Lin and then at the policemen with serious faces. I stared at the number on the screen, thumb on the confirm button, not sure what to do.

In the previous military theory class, the professor said that there are many strange countries and regimes on this earth, that when they develop they like to regard a powerful neighboring country as their imaginary enemy. Since the end of the last semester, I have always considered Mu Chenghe as an enemy, but this enemy is not the product of my imagination and his actions are proof of that.

But besides him, who else can I call?

It would be impossible for my cousins ​​and cousins ​​to pretend to be university professors, if my mother found out, maybe she would skin me, Zhao Xiaotang's online friend group doesn't even count. One is stranger than the other and the latter is very clumsy. If you are going to commit a misdeed, do it but do not divulge it. Now, the most important thing is to completely insult the image of our alma mater. ..

I rubbed my forehead.

What if Mu Chenghe just ignores me? What if he informs the school?

At that moment, the policeman asked again: "Did you find the number?"

He made a face:
"I'm trying to remember."

Finally, despair won, I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes and dialed Mu Chenghe's phone ... The doorbell rang more than a dozen times, and when I was beginning to despair, he replied:
"Alo ......"

That scandalous voice from the class, but with a little drowsiness, it suddenly sounded most natural to me.

"Mu laoshi", I shouted trembling, "I am Xue Tong".

I do not guarantee that I will remember this name, because every time he calls me, he does so as a "classmate (tong xue)" or the "classmate representative" who suffers thousands of humiliations. So I quickly added an explanation: “I am from the English department, your third-year student, from the second foreign language course, the representative of the Russian class, Xue Tong.” I used five attributes in front of my name to awaken her middle consciousness. asleep, half awake.

Mu Chenghe asked, "What's wrong?" His voice came from the earpiece farther but louder

Mu Chenghe asked, "What's wrong?" His voice came from the earpiece farther but louder. He looked like he had gotten off the bed, removed the phone from his mouth, and switched ears.

Those three simple words returned the heat to my body on this cold night.

* "Laoshi ..." I almost cried with joy when I spoke to him on the phone.

"What's wrong?" She asked again.

Master, you are a good person and you are the best person in the world.

I got excited and said, "Laoshi, we made a mistake. Come pick us up."

After only half an hour, Mu Chenghe hurriedly arrived, with his ID card, work permit, and even the teacher qualification certificate.