1:Something Important

Edited.
————————————————————————-

Bang pd POV

I have a little surprise for the boys, that no one knows, they may or may not be happy about it but let's see how it goes "Jungwon" I called out

Jungwon turned around and saw me grinning.

"Yes what is it bang pd? Jungwon asked, "Tomorrow I want you to gather all your members and we will have an important meeting" bang pd replied jungwon was confused because he knows bang pd only calls a meeting when it's really important "Ok pd nim..." Jungwon said worriedly.

I am excited what will the boys think of adding an 8th member in enhypen and the only female member in enhypen.

Jungwon POV

On the way to the dorm I was thinking why it is so important, did we do something wrong, Did we break the rules or their are more rules to follow, Are we not good enough, or especially am I not a good leader?, ugh all these thoughts it's killing me.

Jungwon got to the dorm and knocked on the door
2 boys opened it one blond and one pinkish hair.

"Hey Jungwon hyung welcome back" ni-ki said.

"Hey" I replied blankly.

"Oh yeah guys tomorrow we will have a important meeting with bang pd" i emphasize the word important, I heard a lot of gasps and different types of replies.

Through out the day I was gloomy and i think someone got the hint of it.

Heeseung POV

I noticed Jungwon being sad and clearly not on the mood.

Being the oldest in the group I need to figure it out, take responsibility and of course help him in any way that I could.

I approached him and he looks at me with his doe eyes.

"Follow me" i demanded, he stood up and followed me.

That was easier than I expected

Then we proceed to go the practice room.

——————————————————————————
(In the practice room)

"What is it Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon questioned.

"I noticed you being gloomy and not on the mood this day..what is it bothering you?"
I asked and clarified but I didn't want to pressure him.

I waited for his reply but just got greeted by silence.

"Look it's ok If you don't want to tel-

"It's just I'm nervous about Tomorrow's important meeting maybe bang pd will say that I'm not a good enough leader" jungwon explained as he cuts me off.

Wow main rapper material.

"Look don't overthink it, I know that he will not say anything bad to you And I know your doing good as a leader ok?, And we're here for you always Jungwon" I said with a reassuring smile and patted his back.

"Thank you Heeseung hyung... now I can sleep well tonight" we both laughed at what he said.

"Thank you too Jungwon for opening up and trusting me" We both go back to the dorm happily without any problems or fear facing our way

Jay POV

I tried to find Jungwon and Heeseung hyung because they are nowhere to be found and I am quite worried.

Perfect timing Jungwon and Heeseung went back to the dorm

"Jungwon, Heesung hyung where have you guys been?, I've been looking
for you both" i said concerned as they just chuckled in reply.

"We just went outside to get some fresh air" Jungwon replied with a grin on his face while looking at Heeseung Both of them are sus but I let them through this time.

Jungwon POV

Jay hyung was worried about me and Heeseung hyung.

If he only knew the real reason.... I went to the bathroom and saw jake hyung and sunoo hyung arguing of who will be the first one to use the bathroom, with them arguing I pass through them sneakily and went to the bathroom without them noticing it, when I got in the bathroom i quickly locked the door, when they heared the door being locked, all I heard was continuous knocking and complaints.

"Yah~ Mister Yang Jungwon get out i was supposed to be the first one in the bathroom" sunoo yelled clearly being annoyed.

"Jungwon Yah~ Get outttt" Jake hyung blurts out.

All they heard was chuckles and giggles coming from me in the bathroom.

"Your dead when you get out the bathroom Yang Jungwonssi~" Sunoo tried to tempt me.

"Wow I'm so scared" I said teasingly to Sunoo.

Sunoo on the other hand is laughing but annoyed at the same time, after the non stop ranting about the bathroom, I went to my bed and thanks to Heeseung hyung I can sleep peacefully with no thoughts running on my head and get enough rest to get ready for the important meeting tomorrow....

*********************************************
They are so chaotic how do you think they will react to y/n??? How will y/n react to them???