14:Chill dont Freak out

February 6

Now we're doing our Film and Photoshoot for the down ver.The boys are wearing like some street wear/skater boy vibes they all look cool while I'm wearing this.

The boys are wearing like some street wear/skater boy vibes they all look cool while I'm wearing this

Now I just enjoyed my Photoshoot because I got some experiences riding the skate board

Timeskip————(because Authornim is a lazy ass)
February 7

Now it's our Photoshoot for the up ver. The boys are all wearing some royal outfits they look like princes and I swear to god I'm gonna die they look breath taking and unreal i can't take my eyes off them.
I'm wearing this...

And yes I am the girl that they're looking at

"Um y/n you're staring again"jake oppa said.

"I'm sorry..it's just you guys are to good to be true"
my eyes brightened.

"You too y/n...you too" Heeseung oppa said while he hugged me  caressing my back gently "you're really beautiful in that dress noona" I thanked niki while hugging Heeseung oppa back.

I started the Photoshoot and they let me sit on a throne.

The staff told me to own it and act like a Princess, they were amazed by my performance I did many different poses until they were satisfied after my shoot they complimented me and little did I know all the boys were watching me live.

They stand there in amusement not flinching nor moving they all stared at me like they saw a ghost or something.

"Guys it's just me chill" I boasted out.

"How are we supposed to chill when y/n l/n looks like a gorgeous stunning little princess" Jungwon said making me look like a tomato but I thought of an excuse.

"I'm not little" I said pouting while slightly looking away from them

"yes you are" Heeseung oppa said I crossed my arms while pouting like a mad baby and they all just laughed at my cute "little" figure. While I eventually laughed as well

Now we're doing our group Photoshoot

I am seated beside Jungwon and Jay and we all put our mask on and started the shoot

Our next pose will be all of them will be standing up and  they will all look at me passionately while i will still be the only one on the couch focusing at the camera I already feel gazes on me but I didn't let it bother me that much Since it is part of our shoot.

Then we started I saw at the side of my eyes that all of them are staring at me but I shrugged it off,I stilled looked fiercely directly at the camera

The shoot is done.Now I took a selca with each and everyone of them for remembrance.

We all went back to the dorm for a job well done.

Our manager ordered us dinner consisting of some rice meals and some noodles.

We then did our night routine and went to our bunks until today I still don't have a bunk so I layed beside  sunghoon oppa and he was sleepy.

"I'm sorry y/n We couldn't have late night talks tonight because I'm really tired" sunghoon oppa said to me.

"It's ok oppa you did a good job today...rest well goodnight"  i replied he just hummed and proceeded to sleep fully I played with his hair because I'm not yet that tired I scrolled through Twitter til my eyes felt tired i layed beside oppa so I can rest well and get ready for tomorrow because tomorrow we will record our songs.

———————————————————-
Is y/n's voice good?? Duh of course!! I think?!
Let's just see!