9:Something Exciting?

2nd Rest Day
Y/n POV

I did my night routine because jay oppa told me that he will wash the dishes instead and he said to me to sleep on his bunk tonight so while on my way there two oppa's asked me something.

"Y/nie~what do you want for breakfast tomorrow? Jake oppa said while smiling widely and brightly "Yea y/n me and Jake will cook breakfast tomorrow what do you want us to cook? Sunghoon oppa continued.

"Are you serious? I said asking them back "Yes why you don't want to? Jake oppa said sadly "No I'm sorry...I was just surprised but are you sure tho?

"Yes were gonna cook for you...know what do you want? Sunghoon oppa repeated "oh ok I just want some eggs and bacon and the rest is up to you" i replied "ok y/nie...good night and have good night sleep with jay...bye" jake oppa said while waving "bye oppa good night" I waved back.

Now I'm on my way to go to jay oppa's bed...When I got there I checked Twitter and I saw bang pd's message to engenes...

Bang pd
Hello Engenes,First of all Enhypen is having a comeback this April.Stay tuned for their comeback and pls keep on loving and supporting them,Second We are so overwhelmed for all the love and support that you have been showing the boys,Lastly we're gonna repay you for all the love that you have been showering us ...we have a special surprise for you this comeback engene so stay tuned,have a happy weekend 🤗🤗🤗

                               -Bang pd

User 1: I'm excited for their comeback and for the special surprise I hope it's good

User 2: Ack I'm really really excited for the comeback and I'm really curious about the special surprise what could it be

                                                        Read more...

I red many comments about engenes being excited but the only thing I felt was being worried...worried because my gut feeling tells me that I wouldn't be appreciated and loved by our fans...

"Yah~what are you doing?...oh bang pd already told the engenes...I'm sure they're gonna love you as much as they love us...what's with the worried look?
Jay oppa snatched my phone while looking at me concerned "it's just my gut feeling...I think they wouldn't appreciate me that much" i replied

"I'm 100 percent sure that they will love you...now let's sleep...come on cuddle with me already! Jay oppa said and I just followed him,I cuddled with him  I hold him  tightly on his shirt because I wanted to cry because my gut feelings were never wrong. "Goodnight bubs~"oppa said "Goodnight too bubs"

————————————————————————-
Check out Sunday morning.